OOOPPPSSS Nappy : Swingers Discussion 768341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOOOPPPSSS Nappy
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"OK I'm gonna go on record politics wise...

IMO?? I hope all you humans kill each other off.. I wont morn any of you even one little bit.. and I''ll volunteer to be excised from the planet with the rest of you.. where do i sign up?? I'll volunteer to sit on the first H-bomb in fact.. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

'Angel"

Christ.........sometimes I think that the Liberals on this sight seem to be "de-evolving". Yes folks we have a winner, sorry E_R there's a new king.

Oh yea there is a difference between white and black families. In fact there is a difference between white families living on different continents. There is a difference between different cultures period. Although we usually share the same problems universally.

Welfare unchecked and poorly administered can be very dangerous. Just ask some American Indian tribes who had been on welfare for generations. That is one of the quickest ways you can take away a community's pride. You also have some welfare families living in the projects who pass on the apartments for generations and collect welfare checks from there dead relatives. Now those cases are extremes on the welfare spectrum. But it's "Liberals" who fought against every check and balance of this system. Whether it was for votes, misplaced compassion, or something more malicious; who can say? What happens when neighbors no longer need each other's help? Neighborhoods become isolated cells of families.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Gosh Akron you sound just like...like..like...a LIBERAL........

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Gary, The Governator

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Which Arnold are talking about Joe?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Dude why ya got to pick on the Terminator? He didn't kill very many black people from what I remember and he also killed Barbarians as Conan, which by today's standards could be considered "Terrorists". The Arnold is one of the few politicians who probably really wants to help people, cause he doesn't need the money or the fame, and he doesn't need to kiss the ass of those special interest groups. I hope he becomes a prototype for the next generation of politicians. Not that I agree with all of his policies, but the man does stand on his own two feet. I respect that.

And I would say that you sometimes swing to the right of JNM and sometimes dangerously close to E_R. But you are somewhat rational.......for the most part. well you have been with me, I can't speak for the "lighter hue" people here........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"That could not be further from the truth. Back THEN only black people were buying it, and it was considered a passing fad that would die. But you know what happened? That small amount of exposure made white youths go out and start buying it in the late 80's. THEN when they heard explicit lyrics on the record that WEREN'T on MTV, they bought it MORE , and MORE. It hasn't been the same since.

I grew up around a bunch of white kids that LOVED rap. I listened to everyone, but THEY only wanted to hear artists that cursed continously or talked about violence. They wanted to here NWA, Eazy E ,2 live Crew. They weren't trying to listen to more positive artists like BDK, Tribe, Rakim, KRS-One, etc...

Back then, when rap had substance (as a whole, because some of it still does), no one was buying it. When it started to glorify violence and use profanity, as many forms of entertainment do, it took off.

So YES, the black community has been critical of rap SINCE the NWA/2 Live Crew era started. There have been MANY leaders including the Congressional Black Caucus, who have spoke out so much that rappers have made songs about them and their "interference".

As I've told you before, I am 100% on board with Chris Rock's/McGruder and ANYONE else that says we need to look at ourselves FIRST. But the popularity of rap was NOT there before white people got on board and a decent contingency of black people have ALWAYS stood against it, and NOTHING has helped."

Ok now it's time for me to concede a point. White kids are pretty violent......not all of em' but the ones who have never felt the business end of a belt or who just have anger issues can be some of the sickest fucks you have ever met. Which reminds me of my best friend in high school......lol those were the days. He loved gansta rap and his mom was one of those 60's hippies. Shit she smoked out with us once and bought us some beer when we were 18. Yeah I can see what you're talking about with that.

Still........what we have lost after the 60's counter culture take over, was a sense of "shame". Shame isn't a popular word among swingers, but looking at the culture today, I would say that it is sorely needed in some cases. Could you imagine a black 13 year old kid walking down the street back in the 1950's with his pants hanging off off his ass.......How many houses would he walk past before he got his ass whipped by an adult? My dad says maybe 2 or 3. My point is that we don't have that strong sense of community anymore. Adults are afraid of the children when it should be the other way around. Yes children should fear adults, and it's that lack of fear that has turned kids into arrogant little shits who grow bigger but not necessarily grow up. It's time to take the PC out of raising kids and bring back the old school. I wasn't a big fan of having my ass whipped but, hey I here talking to you right now and not in jail. Until Black Mothers and Fathers, Grandparents, Family; start to cast a scarlet letter on those who would bring down our people and show no respect for themselves or their people. Then we will not solve these problems imo. Marches and rallies , conferences and debates will accomplish nothing until a real grass roots return to "shame" and "the Belt" are brought back into our Black communities. It wouldn't hurt whites to look into that either, but their kids sue and shit so...........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Sounds like you're right. Maybe I've been gone from the Metroplex for too long."

ok look you can look up his record onli..........wait did you just agree with me? WTF man? Come on you're ruining the magic! Get back in game baby! You're freaking me out.......

"Yes I do. Everything you say about trend setting is TRUE. HOWEVER, I remember, being a rap fan since 1979. I remember when they gave the awards for it in the R&B category. I remember when MTV and VH1, and major labels wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. I remember waiting a WEEK to see 30 minutes of videos on MTV."

1979? Damn........your like........old.........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
wnt2, With everyone posting about the comment made by Imus, I was just asking if anyone actually took the time to look at the Rutgers line up. That was not defending what Imus said. In a roundabout way it was asking if people were considering it a racial slur because they read it or if they actually saw the team and disagree with what was said due to personal opinion. I don't condone what Imus said, but as a believer and a supporter of the Constitution I have to defend his right to say it. But many times I have also said that there are consequences for that freedom that he used. He has the Right to Free Speech but his listeners and the people who advertise on his show have another freedom; The freedom of choice.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I think you need to actually read what you write YY. You as usual are al over the place. In responding to Joe you assert that RAP did not come popular untill white kids start buying it ad they wanted the ost lewd and violent ones. You even stated that in the early days when rap was " softer'' and most listenned to by blas it was going no where. Now when challenged on the motion what do you say.."I don't think there is anyone to BLAME. Lewdness and violence in rap is popular with white people and black people alike".....So where do you stand, is it with the above quote or ..." Back THEN only black people were buying it, and it was considered a passing fad that would die. But you know what happened? That small amount of exposure made white youths go out and start buying it in the late 80's. THEN when they heard explicit lyrics on the record that WEREN'T on MTV, they bought it MORE , and MORE. It hasn't been the same since.."...i gues you can have your cake and eat it.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Someone mentioned Condi earlier. Where does she stand politically? I am admittedly ignorant of our political system but I just love the way she carries herself. I would like to see her as vice and Thompson as pres.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 153   End
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy