Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics OOOPPPSSS Nappy
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
That's some rough girls from Rutgers," Imus said. "Man, they got tattoos..."

"Some hardcore hos," McGuirk said.

"That's some nappy-headed hos there, I'm going to tell you that," Imus said.

Imus also apologized on the air Friday, but his mea culpa has not quieted the uproar.

On Monday, Imus pointed to his involvement with the Imus Ranch, a cattle farm for children with cancer and blood disorders in Ribera, N.M. Ten percent of the children who come to the ranch are black, he said.

"I'm not a white man who doesn't know any African-Americans," he said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

HHHHHMMMMMM LOL gotta love NBC However NBC does not condone such behavior. NAACP and ACLU chim in with calls for his resignation and or firing. Slip or thought who know but another Liberal show his true colors or just another stupid human trick?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe I do not believe you are correct. I do not think you can generalize people by the color of their skin much anymore.

LOL that is what this is all about...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Joe I do not believe you are correct. I do not think you can generalize people by the color of their skin much anymore.

I know many black men who enjoy country music and do not like rap. Maybe its the part of the world you live in but them again.

You mean there are some people who live in Texas and don't wear a cowboy hat ?????

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
As a general rule most blacks don't listen to guys on the radio or on tv who wear cowboy hats..........strange but true......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
care,

the question posed, at least on this sub issue, was why there was no outrage. i wasn't really comparing the two..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Joe I find that a very odd statement, why would you say that most blacks have not heard of Imus....?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
No It had nothing to do with not knowing him, many African Americans did not know who Imus was either. It has more to do with apathy toward any kind of hate speech preached by African Americans toward whites and even toward other Blacks. Sometimes it seems like many have lost their will to give a shit one way or the other anymore. I don't excuse or ignore ignorance preached by any member of any race or religion. IF they are not confronted and shown to the public, then they can poison our young one mind at a time. We have many in this country that spreads the worst kind of toxic poison into young minds, and many of them have PHDs.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
maybe the lack of outrage was because no one heard of him and no one cares about him or truly values his opinion.

if a homeless guys screams on the corner that the world is ending i can hear him but i don't "listen" or value his opinion.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I saw that on either O'rielly or Hannity and Colmes. The silence from many in the African American community when it comes to nuts like this is almost deafening. Almost like the general silence in the Muslim community when it comes to terrorist propaganda. There is a real under current of hatred within the African American community when it comes to Whites and that statement touches the very darkest part of that hatred. Just as white folks call out people who say stupid racist shit, like Imus. African Americans must do more to ostracize those who speak in extremes as well. We must make our condemnation of those within our community as loud as those outside, if we are going to have any real chance at a "discussion" about race in this country. It has to work both ways, because we fought so hard to be considered equals in this society.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
DZZ does it matter racism is racism no matter who makes the statement.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
who the hell is that guy? never heard of him...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy