OJ Simpson : Swingers Discussion 87298
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOJ Simpson
TOPIC: OJ Simpson
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looks like they might get him this time. But with Jonnie Cochran dead, who is going to provide the sound bites?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw an article on the AP. They don't say in so many words, but the guy who made the tape seems to infer that OJ set the whole thing up, including the taping, as some kind of stunt to make money.

"Riccio, who reportedly sold the audio to the celebrity gossip Web site TMZ*com, said Tuesday that Simpson hatched the idea himself.

"O.J. came up with some way-out ideas before I finally agreed to the last one, which didn't go the way he said it would go. I didn't do anything wrong, was the bottom line," Riccio told Fox News Channel."

Very strange.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
Last night I was listening to conversation about this.

At least 7 felonies punishable by a minimum of 30 years in prison each, and the claim that police have an audio tape of the deed.

Even if he wasn't so dammed arrogant and pled out he won't be out in time for his own funeral.

Grantham NH

Username hidden
(1470 posts)
I bet he is innocent, just like the last time.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I did not write that copy...lol my bets clinton impersonation...copy and paste special.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin,

Those are good. You should write for Media Matters, the Daily Koz, the Huffington Post or Keith Olbermann. They tell good fairy tales too - lol.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
On the day of publication, Simpson will be interviewed about the book on Fox News by L. Gordon Crovitz, publisher of the Wall Street Journal, prefatory to the book's serialization in the Far Eastern Economic Review. In a unique compensation arrangement, News Corp. has contracted with the German/Russian firm Eurockot to launch into outer space 5 million Swiss francs plus two pairs of John Lobb elephant-skin golf shoes in size 12 (if the shoe doesn't fit, someone's lip will get split). The rocket will carry O.J.'s book advance to the Andromeda galaxy, where it will be stored in a black hole that is believed to lie outside the jurisdiction of the $33.5 million civil judgment against Simpson in 1997.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
New OJ book. IF I STOLE IT!!

Determined not to be upstaged by the Goldman family's publication of If I Did It, O.J. Simpson's "hypothetical" memoir of wife-beating and double homicide, Simpson announced today that HarperCollins, a unit of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., will publish a sequel, If I Robbed Him: That Son-Of-A-Bitch Is Lucky To Be Alive After He Stole My Damn Souvenirs.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
....but Where's Waldo?

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Fred Goldman is a money hungry, photo opportunity jerk...Poor taste is the least of his problems, allowing his son to rest in peace never crosses his mind. Sorry to have no use for this guy.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Where's Waldo?

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: OJ Simpson