OBAMACARE WILL BE DELETED SOON : Swingers Discussion 211594
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOBAMACARE WILL BE DELETED SOON
TOPIC: OBAMACARE WILL BE DELETED SOON
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When we lived in Arizona, the Lincoln Financial Tower was one-half mile from our residence. The Mormon Temple was about 2 1/2 miles away, and the canals of Dobson Ranch had no water-flow for the horses going out on daily desert-treks.

Dobson Ranch properties were abandoned, and a certain desert-dwellers cult dominated the political scene. We put a bid on a property owned by Lincoln Financial, inhabited by scorpions, and abandoned by dwellers of a midwestern state.

Senator McCain was a local hero. and the stink flowed into his American navy hero-supremacy admiralcy association.

The military complex is a stinking world of decaying human flesh, owned and operated by American taxpayers supporting the 'warbucks families' of American deceit.

Stupid, ignorant American citizens blame this 21st Century fiasco on Obama, undoubtable, even though he was not yet an elected representative of Illinois voters, a future-potential human with unknown potential.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
"In 1964 Goldwater wanted to, deal with Social Security, win in NAM or get out and etc, etc."

What scared people away from Barry as I seem to recall was the fact he was not against using "nukes" to win in Vietnam, which as it turned out would probably have been necessary as I do not think Barry was the type to "get out" over winning. Although LBJ did get the civil rights bill passed, in all other aspects as POTUS. IMO he was a total failure. Also keep in mind that just two years before we were at the brink of atomic war and most people did not want to deal with that possibility again.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Halloween pumpkins left out until Thanksgiving weekend are now rotted and being eated by squirrels.

Your pumpkin should be discarded, for public health sanitation reasons.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
"Goldwater won on the issues."

.. except that he didn't.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Barry Goldwater, logo, "In your heart you know he is right". Goldwater won on the issues."

Did not Barry want to "nuke" China and or the USSR? Had he won you, me and this site would probably not be here.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Tbr, you and I need to go to a bar, drink the night away and laugh our asses off over the weirdos that have plagued these fora for years."

That would be a lot of fun...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Tbr, you and I need to go to a bar, drink the night away and laugh our asses off over the weirdos that have plagued these fora for years.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"Don't ever question what I say. I know the right people."

"Romney will win all 50 states."

Sure. Now take your meds like a good boy. You can have some more internet time tomorrow if you don't bite the nurses...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17342 posts)
"Don't ever question what I say. I know the right people."

Is this one actually beginning to believe his own bullshit? Hey dood, I hear the aliens are coming on 12/12/12 to rescue us all too!

Your tin foil hat is a tad too tight....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
YES! Comprehension indeed is FUNdaMental ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: OBAMACARE WILL BE DELETED SOON