Nyfong drops Rape charge : Swingers Discussion 70495
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNyfong drops Rape charge
TOPIC: Nyfong drops Rape charge
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Criminal charges filed today...Contempt could face jail time...Excellant!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
lucky,

those are all great questions although i don't know enough about the facts to give a definite answer. my thoughts based upon what i know is that he will not be charged criminally. hope im wrong though..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
that is a state issue. he loses his license to practice law in NC. I don't know and haven't heard if he was licensed in any other states.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Mr Nifong was Disbarred for his violation of Defendants constitutional rights. Never able to practice law again. Now is that in the state of NC or any where in the US? His Arrogance was still obvious in his testimony and never admitted he felt the three defendants were innocent of all charges. The same question is still being asked, How many prosecutors are behaving in this fashion and how many in this country are wrongfully prosecuted. Another question to ponder should he be charged with a crime? Perjury, Contempt, Or federal charges of violating Articles 6 of the US constitution. Is that violation even a criminal offense. Maybe some here on SLS can answer some of these question. And do you think he will be charged criminally?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
In his first comment on that decision, Nifong said in a statement Thursday: "To the extent that I made judgments that ultimately proved to be incorrect, I apologize to the three students that were wrongly accused."

CYA to be sure.. what an idiot

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
All Charges dropped. So how many other go through this with out the Millions of dollars the defendants had. How many more are in prison right now. And on another note whom do you think should be considered liable for these outrageous event and does it add to the overloading of our legal system?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well, it seems that Nyfong has backed down from the case and is turning it over to a "special prosecutor". Now here's a guy who just can't face the fact that he fucked up big time. What a putz! Here's hoping his entire effort backfires in his face. So much for him trying to stick a feather in his political rise bonnet. LMAO

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
What this case shows, is how stupid democrats think black people are.Just feed them anything and they will swallow.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Unfortunately, he will not be sued because of the little disclaimer called "sovereign immunity". "SHE" should be sued and prosecuted for filing false charges, defamation of character and a whole slew of other little indiscretions. Unfortunately, she has nothing. Unless, of course, she tried to get a book deal out of her lying fiasco.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Not if it will get a DA re-elected. LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Nyfong drops Rape charge