Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Nurse Suing Hospital for Discrimination for Barring Black Nurses from Treating Patient
TOPIC: Nurse Suing Hospital for Discrimination for Barring Black Nurses from Treating Patient
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As much as I cannot stand racist, I must agree that you cannot take kids from their parents, on the account if the parents being racist.

You not only make the kids resent the government more, but we as a nation keep evolving on the definition of what racisim is.

It is like how the definition of what can get you put on the megans list has evolved. Don't ever get caught taking a piss on the side of the road, don't be a 15 year old boy and have sex with a 15 year old girl friend in some states. (others are more crazy and have put 13/15 year olds on the list)

Physicl harm is measurable, it is something anyone and almost everyone can see and agree upon. (spanking is still debatable, but most agree, open hand only) mental health and social health of the child is simply too complex for a clear cut answer in which can you take the children away from their parents.

Then you have the cost Vrs waste effect. How much are you willing to spend on the government agencies which will oversee the kids? The social workers who are excessively over worked as it is who must meet with parents almost weekly if not weekly.

Then the requirements of adoption... It is almost impossible for a single man to adopt, even if the man is a multi millionar. If you have any criminal record, even if it was twenty years ago and you are now the model citizen... It isn't happening.

There are other aspects which ought to be looked at when wanting to do an action.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
You cannot remove a child from the home of someone solely because of their repulsive belief system.

If you do, you're just an indoctrinating fascist saving children from a different kind of indoctrinating fascist.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20255 posts)
Vabeach...why not? Children are taken from parents who have issues through no fault of their own, yet racism in voluntary. I would argue it would be in the best interest of this child to be removed from this home until the parents completed mandatory evaluation, inspection and treartment

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Protecting the child from what? You can't take a child from their parents because their parents are racist.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20255 posts)
The is not just a liability issue for the hospital..in my option it should be a child protective custody issue against the parents. I would have this baby in the care of the County as we speak

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I think he thought that Im Indian or Pakistani.... :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
**"fking Muslim" (i have dark skin color but am from Eastern Europe , Caucasian and atheist :-) I was called Russian mafioso..tho Im not really Russian ..ha ha ha..just move on its not big deal**

Why, there aren't Eastern European Muslims?

Almost 50% of the Bosnia Herzegovina population is Muslim. Macedonia is around 40% Republic of Georgia is at around 30% Montenegro and Russia have about 20% Muslims Kosovo is practically all Muslim (around 95%) Albania same thing almost 100%. Macedonia and Cyprus around 50% Turkey and Azerbaijan around 100%

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17087 posts)
Just to give everyday examples: often patients requests either male or female doc to attend him or her, many times patients will request a particular phlebotomist to draw blood, many request a particular physician to see them. Many have a special requests, obsessions or superstitions which may sound just plain stupid or irrational but makes the comfortable. The father has the right to choose who will attend his baby..as wrong as that is...the hospital needs to accommodate. Its not as simple as you say take your business elsewhere..the patient in this case is the baby. I was called names many times including "fking Muslim" (i have dark skin color but am from Eastern Europe , Caucasian and atheist :-) I was called Russian mafioso..tho Im not really Russian ..ha ha ha..just move on its not big deal

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
A lot has changed in the last 20 years.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20255 posts)
I wish I had that knowledge about this 20 years ago, when my aunt went into labor while in the USA, and was refused to be admitted to Coney Island hospital because she couldn't prove that she has insurance.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17087 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
TOPIC: Nurse Suing Hospital for Discrimination for Barring Black Nurses from Treating Patient