North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses : Swingers Discussion 2182401031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNorth Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses
TOPIC: North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

Your fear of others is making you a laughing stock. Your statement just justified enslaving any group not befitting your liking. I will not address it due to its absurdity.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert, so the liberals are willing to sell our country down the river to stay in power. That is real smart.You say that they stick together better that white people. What are you going to do when you are lets say 60yo and they are in charge of the government and start taking away from the white man?? Robert be careful for what you wish for.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Fjep:

Only a illiterate would think that my statements were implications that the illegals would be voting. I clearly stated that the children of the illegals would be the ones to vote. I clearly stated that the legal Latinos would be voting in 2014/2016 and forward.

Only someone as ignorant or uneducated as yourself would assume that I would be talking about the illegals voting. Just because you would sell your family out, doesn't mean that other racial groups do. These minority groups tend to stick together a lot longer than whites do. for that, they have my respect.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert you implied that illegals would be voting, now you are again making stupid, ignorant excuses for your dumb post.

I probably know a hell of a lot more Hispanics than you do. Your assumption that they will vote for the favor of illegals shows your racism.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Fjep:

How stupid are you? You do know that the latino community is more tight nit than any other group right now? You do know that there are millions of legal latinios in this country? You do know that they are a massive voting block which is growing as their legal kids become of voting age?

Doing what serves you right now, hurts in the long run and this is why you will lose power. All I must do is sit back and laugh at you when you do lose power as the pain you cause today, ensures your defeat tomorrow.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I said to pick up the ones that were bitching about the restrictions that are put on them allowing them to stay here. It's no different if you bitch to much at your job. You get sent packing!!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Your choice. Personally I hope you continue your ignorance and stupidity, it will make the job of the democrats much easier come 2014 and 2016 election cycles."

They can't legally vote! Seriously how stupid can a liberal get!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert the point is they are illegal to start with. They are getting something that they should not even be getting. Then they have the nerve to bitch about it. Should just round up the one's bitching and ship them back to were ever they came from.If things are so bad were they came from they should be thankful for what they are getting here and STFU."

All I hear here are the whining of a child.

These people are here, it no longer matters how they got here and it is both morally and logistically wrong to try and exile 11 million people. So instead of acting like the child you are, with the self rightious entitlement attitude you have, learn to accept that you have already lost this battle.

You can either lose more power as these 11 million people have kids which will be american citizens, and those kids vote your leaders out of office... Or you can retain some kind of power by accepting them and making them your countrymen.

Your choice. Personally I hope you continue your ignorance and stupidity, it will make the job of the democrats much easier come 2014 and 2016 election cycles.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Agreed then- driving is a privilige.

But ya know Robert, there are other modes of land travel besides a personal car.

If walking or pedaling a bicycle is too much for you, maybe you can take yor ass to work on, well, an ass.

Or perhaps one of these other options-

Tricycle, unicycle, horse (with or without buggy), camel, ox (with or without cart), rickshaw, snowshoes, skis, dog sled, skates, skateboard...

However, I picture you more as the "Beam me up Scotty" type. You're probablyly not the ruby slipper type.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert the point is they are illegal to start with. They are getting something that they should not even be getting. Then they have the nerve to bitch about it. Should just round up the one's bitching and ship them back to were ever they came from.If things are so bad were they came from they should be thankful for what they are getting here and STFU.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses