Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses
TOPIC: North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So you would agree for Obama to run for president again?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Fjep:

"Bobby you made the claim in relation to illegals with pink license voting. You are either a liar or a idiot. I say a combination of both. "

Pulling things out of your ass again I see?

I made no such claim, what I did claim was that their children will be the ones to vote. Learn to read.

Here is my original quote.

"You can either lose more power as these 11 million people have kids which will be american citizens, and those kids vote your leaders out of office... Or you can retain some kind of power by accepting them and making them your countrymen.

Your choice. Personally I hope you continue your ignorance and stupidity, it will make the job of the democrats much easier come 2014 and 2016 election cycles."

As for your second paragraph.

"Plus you are a bigot. Which Latinos/Hispanics are you talking about voting for your Messiahs? Please tell me? Cubans? Mexicans? Hondurans? Panamanians? Colombians? Bolivians? Brazilians? Etc. Just which Hispanics are you pigeon holing?"

My statement of latino's voting or rather that your political party will lose because the latinos will vote against you is far from being bigoted. It was proven in 2008 and once again in 2012.

By 2016, their numbers will swell even larger and worst for you... Most every group of latino is voting for Obama.

Note that we are speaking as a voting block, not an individual. If you look hard enough, you will find Latinios voting for republicans... Why? It's their vote, but they are your minority of a minority that vote for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
Com. good idea lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Thank you fjep, sometimes even us poor injuns can have good idea.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
LOL@Comanche, I love it! Brilliant idea!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
We need to just declare them citizens and then kill them with drones. Problem solved.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
Bobby you made the claim in relation to illegals with pink license voting. You are either a liar or a idiot. I say a combination of both.

Plus you are a bigot. Which Latinos/Hispanics are you talking about voting for your Messiahs? Please tell me? Cubans? Mexicans? Hondurans? Panamanians? Colombians? Bolivians? Brazilians? Etc. Just which Hispanics are you pigeon holing?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
lol I don't ever remember seeing or hearing an invite for them to come here. If we had done that we would have disbanded the Border Patrol.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Who brought them here to pick plants? Who benefited from their labor? Yeah, we are at fault for allowing companies to bring or attact the illegals... Now we must accept the 11 million illegals we told to come here.

Yes, we gave them an open invite, because we decided to have small government oversight for the companies who employed them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
LOL I never said anything about making slaves. They came here illegal now they are bitching about restrictions even though they get to stay here.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
TOPIC: North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses