North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses : Swingers Discussion 2182401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNorth Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses
TOPIC: North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby does it make you feel safe to yak continually about killing American citizens?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Your point about the wall was not even close. We need to protect our borders. If not then why waste the money on the Border Patrol?? Just open it up and let who ever wants to come in. Then you will really have something to bitch about. You will loose your job to someone who is willing to work for a dollar or two less that you are. Get your head out of your ass.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Lol. It is funny to see that totalian ideals are acceptable if they alleviate your fears, but only if tey make you feel safe.

Sounds like a personal entitlement issue, stop feel entitled.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Robert, the Berlin wall was built to keep people in not out. We are not stopping people from leaving. And only about 500,000 people escaped from East Berlin from the time the wall went up and it came down(1962-1988).I never heard of anyone trying to cross into East Berlin to live. So as far as us building a wall and mining our borders to keep people out it is not a communist idea.It's protecting our country.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

A fence didn't stop east Germans from crossing into Germany, and the wall had three layers, guard towers and man eating dogs... Oh and land mines.

Further most other nations on earth don't have fences, not unless they are the very nations we tend to call the bad guys. You know, communist, dictators and others who do not afford their people freedoms that you claim to hold so dear to your heart.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Works for me. Because till they seal up the border better there will be no deal on immigration.That is a big part of the bill they want to pass to keep the illegals in this country.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Lol, Boarder patrol has just been cut hours, pay and mandatory unpaid days off.

Still like the sequesters?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
I know I am not to bright and sometime a little slow and don't understand a lot of things.but to my mind,not saying everbody think like I do.but what has the color got to do with anything?????????????how about a purple back ground with a big yellow x on the front with the words cunt in small letters around the border.don't mean to insult any cunts on here..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Fjep:

Master of misinformation.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
"Pulling things out of your ass again I see?"

You are the last person who should be making this claim. Find your BC yet that burned up in a fire in the 19 century?

You made the claim illegals would vote against conservatives, live with it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: North Carolina immigrants protest pink driver’s licenses