No Joy in Foxville : Swingers Discussion 930191071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNo Joy in Foxville
TOPIC: No Joy in Foxville
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 74 of 74 
User Details are only visible to members.
And from Fox Business channel:

"Fox Business continues to push the boundaries of what constitutes business news. Last week it was genital cosmetic surgery; this week it's astrology.

On Tuesday's* edition of the morning show Money for Breakfast, co-host Peter Barnes interviewed astrologer Constance Stellas about the upcoming Federal Reserve Board meeting. Displaying charts she had drawn up for the meeting and for Fed chairman Ben Bernanke, she predicted a half-point rate cut."

Psychic: http: // www*portfolio*com/views/blogs/mixed-media/2007/12/13/fox-biz-seeks-answers-in-the-occult

Genital Plastic Surgery: http: // www*portfolio*com/views/blogs/mixed-media/2007/12/07/fox-biz-gal-labiaplasty-is-like-stock-picking

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I see there is a lot drug dependents on this forum......oh my

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
"I believe what you are seeing is the beginning of the end of the Bush regime. While many may not agree with me, what I think I see on those faces is anger and the realization that Bush and Cheney played them for suckers."

What you are seeing in reality is the neocon's attempt to pander to the 70% of Americans that believe the policy of preemptive warfare has miserably failed. These neocons are looking for votes, period.

Make no mistake, if Bush could run for a third term and got re-elected these neocons would start beating the war drum again and figure out a way to invade Iran, Syria, and seize control of the Arabian peninsula by any and all means at their disposal, driving this country deeper into the bowels of despair and closer to the holocaust.

These neocons don't think their policies have failed at all. Their policies have done exactly what was intended. They've bogged us down in a situation that is going to be near impossible to get out of. If anything they'd prefer to continue down that path. The only way to do that is to stay in power. Losing control of the empire is the only thing they fear at this point.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Seriously......Seek help man.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 74 of 74 
TOPIC: No Joy in Foxville