No Joy in Foxville : Swingers Discussion 930191051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNo Joy in Foxville
TOPIC: No Joy in Foxville
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DB

You know how to get to me......I love hair pulling. Not to mention spankings....Hubba Hubba!!

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Zzzzzzz has it somewhat right......do I WANT someone to take control?....I keep hearing sub passed around in reference to me sometimes.....that is not me..

.....I like to aggravate people sometimes....it just makes them more aggressive with me....throw me around the room and pull my hair a little... ;p

...fighting back can be fun too....right? .... Cruelty....Mmmmmmm......Beat me baby!!!!

xoxoxo marianne

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
right the clintons are proven liars and 1 lost his law license and have lied to grand juries Coulter has not...Many of the clinton associates are dead or in jail, Coulters are not...yep lots of differences.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
a comparison between coulter and clinton is laughable and not from the perspective you would say.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
name one, hitlary cussng out her Jewish aide, Jesse and his slurs, what all of them have said about Bush and Petraeus...The difference is Ann is an American and does not commit treason like her lib counterparts.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
what lib speaks like ann coulter. i have never heard such a blowhard from either side, ever. she make rush limbaugh almost listenable...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The reason the lib's hate Ann is because she slaps them in the face with their own style of rhetoric ...they can't stand the heat of being treated the same way they treat and talk about others...its call Hypocrisy of the Lib's...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
he is our gay blade, lots of lsd and other drugs, has an internet guru he consults...generally he is our pet, we allow him to post, at times.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Zorro....Zinger....ZZZzzzzzz....whatever your name is.....you might need to sleep it off.....

.....My cousins name is Jesus (Hesuse) ...

btw....I have met Anne in person too....very nice and witty lady

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
from the liberals

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
TOPIC: No Joy in Foxville