No Joy in Foxville : Swingers Discussion 930191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNo Joy in Foxville
TOPIC: No Joy in Foxville
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know the Dynamic Duo would love this:

Hillary urges Iowa supporters to pledge their support for her on January 14...11 days too late. The Iowa caucus is January 3.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I also have friends over there and the place is coming around nicely, the surge worked, Bush and Petraeus were right, not even the liberals are talking about Iraq...proof we are doing a great job! The only thing going slowly is the internal national politics, they must be taking the liberal "do nothing" tact instead of the Republican "CAN DO" attitude! Looks like the ony "betrayus" going on in Congress are the liberal cowards.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Normalcy Returns to Baghdad’s Outskirts as Attacks Decline By Gerry J. Gilmore American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Dec. 20, 2007 – The decrease in violence seen in Baghdad’s northern and western outskirts has created a sense of stability and fueled economic activity that Iraqis view as a presage to the return of normalcy, a U.S. commander posted in Iraq told Pentagon reporters today.

“From a security perspective, there has been significant progress,” Army Col. Paul E. Funk, commander of the 1st Cavalry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team, told reporters during a satellite-carried news conference.

The 4,000-soldier-strong 1st Brigade has been responsible for security issues in areas north and west of Baghdad since December 2006, Funk said, noting his unit works closely with Iraqi soldiers, police and local Sunni and Shiite volunteers.

Extremist-committed attacks in his sector have sharply dropped since the first of the year, Funk reported.

“We have seen attacks drop from an average of 150 a week in (the) late January and February timeframe, to less than 10 attacks a week,” Funk said. “The result has been nothing short of phenomenal. When I walk through the local markets, they are full. Small businesses are erupting everywhere.”

The decrease in violence has fostered a feeling of growing civil stability among Iraqis that has encouraged local entrepreneurs to take advantage of economic grants provided by the U.S. military, the U.S. Agency for International Development and other sources, Funk explained.

“A sense of the return of normalcy has caught on, and there has been remarkable progress,” the colonel said.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
jnm is a fool, I guess the dumbass has taken over his mind. How would YOU like to be a client of his thinking??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Fox News will keep you informed and you get the truth better than the networks and cnn

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Again JNM how do you know O'Rielly gets irritated. Are you physic now???

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Fox is great, the only fair and balanced news on the air and they have been rewarded for it beting out all the others in the ratings!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
John Edwards is scared of his own tatics. He can dish it out but he can't take it. Billary has already dropped the dime on him in his own state. JNM your should get together with him I think you two would have a good time!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
I bet you do sweetie, I bet you do.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
No I smile because you are cute and sassy...I don't think of you as wrong, maybe naive at times, but that is OK too.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
TOPIC: No Joy in Foxville