No, they do not deserve a vote : Swingers Discussion 2170341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNo, they do not deserve a vote
TOPIC: No, they do not deserve a vote
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
lol, a double negative... Are you trolling?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
"You do your position a greater disservice by trying to deny the people at large the ability to have a vote up or down"

Since WE THE PEOPLE have totally rejected their agenda, they may be a bit squeamish going on record

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Robert, I did not say that they do not deserve to vote, please re-read my post.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
"Mask" is still having PMS huh?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Sedu:

Emotion is part of society and this issue is not about the victims, it is about everyone else making law based upon events which take place.

You do your position a greater disservice by trying to deny the people at large the ability to have a vote up or down. If you actually have the superior argument, then you will win... If not, the. You will lose.

Victory isn't defined in the immediacy, it is defined by which side stops the violence. Let the far left have their day in congress with the vote, let their argument stand or fall on its marits and then if they win the short term, watch and prove your greater point.

The problem is that you far righties aren't making points... You are using straw man arguments to say you are right.

So long as you want a society based solely on individual survival, you will lose... Humans are t solo creatures and to design society around such is to lose nearly all arguments when faced with the superiority if the group.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
I don't believe that victims of terrible catastrophic events like in Newton do not deserve to vote anymore than the rest of us. In fact, at the risk of sounding cold, I'm going to state that, victims, in my opinion, are driven by emotion. The subject is very sensitive, it is much bigger than mere weapons. Emotions have no room in this matter.

What the heck, we have 492 gun topics, what's another one.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: No, they do not deserve a vote