Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics No, they do not deserve a vote
TOPIC: No, they do not deserve a vote
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Focus Robert, we're discussing a different subject. We have plenty of other topics to address the failed administration and the economy.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
economy and jobs?

But of course it is... Because sadly the government can't force the top to pay the bottom better... Can't force the top to take from their own personal wealth and pay the bottom better...

As with all economies, when the bottom rungs do better, everyone does better to include the top.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
Here is the things Robert, I read your posts about letting the left have it's way. And thought about it quite a bit yesterday. I think that you have a point, and a valid one, perhaps. Because if this anti gun push from the current administration should go through, the Republicans are guaranteed a win in 2016!

Though personally, I feel that this hype about guns is a very calculated move, it is purposeful and done to distract people from the *real issue* that's plaguing the US, the economy, jobs...etc...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Sedu:

That doesn't mean that they get special privileged, it means that we failed to provide a civilization which is civilized and that through this vote we will proclaim what that civilization will look like in the coming years.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
America deserves a vote.....I find it amusing that someone who believes the world owes her 60 years of guilt ransom for events that happens before she was born would claim others "dont deserve special consideration"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
*Obama is saying is that we deserve it to the victims to have the votes. *

?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Sedu:

No one is saying that anyone (victim or not) has a greater right than you or I, all Obama is saying is that we deserve it to the victims to have the votes.

5/10 of politics is emotion. 3/10 greed. 1/10 religion. 1/10 actually doing something useful.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
Robert, you are correct, an error on my part. Unlike you though, English is not my native language, which still isn't an excuse. But it's the reason why, sometimes I make grammatically inaccurate posts, including spelling errors.

I maintain my ground, they do not have a bigger reason than you and I, this is a logical issue, not an emotionally driven one. Making decisions based on emotions is almost always a bad idea.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
party:

"I don't believe that victims of terrible catastrophic events like in Newton do not deserve to vote anymore than the rest of us."

Don't believe and do not (which is don't) in the same sentence is a double negative. There by they cancel each other and the sentence actually reads.

I believe that victims of terrible catastrophic events like in newton do deserve to vote anymore than the rest of us.

If this isn't a double negative statement, then it is a poorly constructed sentence. I won't bash him/her for it, I from time to time am equally guilty of grammar errors.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
No double negative....

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: No, they do not deserve a vote