Night of the Romney Zombies : Swingers Discussion 2110401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNight of the Romney Zombies
TOPIC: Night of the Romney Zombies
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tonight, and only tonight, on this Hallowed Evening, I appear not as the Shadow you fear most, bust as the Count of Monte Cristo.

Let every good fellow now join in a song. Viva la Compagnie! Success to each other, and pass it along!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Sundown. Sing of song of tribute, Three Musketeer style:

"Jesus loves the godless heathens. All godless heathens of this night. Red and yellow, black or white, they are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the godless heathens of the world."

Go forth and sing likewise, while I stand on my solid rock of belief.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
America's religious right-wing Christianism cults and Romney's Zombies will be out procalaiming their dogma about abortion on a night like the 31st of October.

Share with them your knowledge of their bible and beliefs:

Many people think that a human being is created at the time of conception but this belief is not supported by the bible. The fact that a living sperm penetrates a living ovum resulting in the formation of a living fetus does not mean that the fetus is a living human being. According to the bible, a fetus is not a living person with a soul until after drawing its first breath.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.

In Job 33:4, it states: “The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

Again, to quote Ezekiel 37:5&6, “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

In Exodus 21:22 it states that if a man causes a woman to have a miscarriage, he shall be fined; however, if the woman dies then he will be put to death. It should be apparent from this that the aborted fetus is not considered a living human being since the resulting punishment for the abortion is nothing more than a fine; it is not classified by the bible as a capital offense.

{Eat a Three Muskateers bar, and join in the song of the living brotherhood!}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
At sundown, Americans will experience the full zombie nation of Kolob on earth. Idiots out walking around suppressing the votes of anyone disagreeing with their Dark Lord in the next national election and stealing candy from children will be lurking and marching in your neighborhood.

Anyone who has a fully-functioning human brain can expect attacks from the Mormon Dementors in the modality of teevee commercials from the Koch Brothers Crime & Dementia Corps and the various alternate shape-shifting forms of Bush's Brain, Karl Rove.

True American patriots and Lightworkers of the Arachangel Michael Brigade of the God of Seven Universes will laugh and scoff at the acrimonious attacks of the Deatheaters and Alice Spooker raccoons.

Heat a pot of chili and add extra garlic. Romney Zombies, Mormon Dementors, and Rove & Spooker scavangers fear the smell of garlic on the breath of a Lightworker of Truth, Justice, Archangel Michael, and the American Way.

{{Eat a Three Musekteers bar and join in a song with your fellow true blue patriots. "Let every good fellow now join in oudr song. Viva la Compagnie! Success to each other and pass it along. Viva la Compagnie! Viva la viva la viva l'amore! Viva la viva la viva l'amor. Viva l'amore, viva l'amore, viva la compagnie!}} {{{Deatheaters shrink into plastic bags blowing in the wind at the sound of musketeers bravely singing in harmony.}}}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Night of the Romney Zombies