Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics New York's new gun control law
TOPIC: New York's new gun control law
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is a chicken shit attempt to ban semi auto firearms. Firearm manufacturers will produce weapons with 7 round mags, Colt already does. What it means buyers will now buy higher power guns. My semi auto pistols have 7 round mags, but that is my choice, I can also hit what I point at. I don't own any ugly guns(assault rifles) again my choice. But what I do have are accurate, and I don't need to pray and spray.

Cumo may just hand NRA another victory in the courts. Illinois got spanked, it may be NYS turn.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
NYS law is law of the land, what a moron...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
No shit asshole. But it will be the law of the land. Or the Fed equivalent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Dufus I don't live in NYS.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
"All Cum mo has managed to do is make law abiding citizens in to criminals"

You still will be law abiding citizens. As long as you comply with the law. So are you saying the gun owners won't comply FJ?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
a gun must have one assult weapon feature.(1)a trigger(2)a barrel (3)it shoots a bullet.just how maney features do you need or can they think of.just think,these people are elected who voted for this law.they are not protecting the cotus,or state cosony.is that treson.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
However, you do realize that your Gov wanted to set the precedent for the rest of the nation.

Wonder what Obama's will be? Might end up affecting you anyway Look.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
NK maybe we can be neighbors..... Be forwarned I like to shoot early on Sundays during the summer. You may want to keep your windows closed .OK

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
All Cum mo has managed to do is make law abiding citizens in to criminals, unless the courts overturn the law. I cannot see the vast majority obeying this idiotic law, including medical personal. They will stay true to their oath.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
No cop out, Just moving across the border, it within my rights to do so. the best Part Nk I get to reap from NYS w/o returning one cent back to them. I have that luxury , So this law won't affect me in the least , especially since there is a much warmer reception for law abiding citizens in Pa. who choose to enjoy the second amendment.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 85   End
TOPIC: New York's new gun control law