New York's new gun control law : Swingers Discussion 2153841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNew York's new gun control law
TOPIC: New York's new gun control law
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I worked at Paisano's Italian Risaurante we had a deli with jars of prosciutto and provolone or soprasata feta peppa. One of my favorite meals is puttanesca pizza with chianti, drooling fool.

Whatever you think your are, a jar of sopraseta feta peppas is more exciting and interesting.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
ZZ damn I guess you read The Art Of War to. Or did you just hear it someplace and think it was a cool saying?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Governor Cuomo comprehends the principle of 'keeping your friends close and your enemies closer' better than you, blabbernista.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
NYPD all ready have automatic weapons so what is you point ZZ more worthless BS from another one of Obama's sheep. And automatics were outlawed ialong time ago under the NFA of 1934. So once again what is your point about NY??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
When the Italian mob used 'Tommy guns' to assassinate competing 'cosa nostra' families in NYC, the NYPD had to deal with the reality that they may be out-gunned in a shoot-out.

It seems that the governor of NY comprehends the reality that criminals with automatic weapons could ruile the state, unless he does the job he was elected to do.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
Ahhhh Yes I love the mentality of our nations lawmakers....

ijreview Dot com/2013/01/32286-video-ny-dem-votes-for-gun-ban-while-admitting-conservatives-are-right/

Seems it isn't so much about saving lives as it is about disarming people....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Robert Man your post are so far fetched its not even funny, You are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb...

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
I don't even think you understand your own babble.

NOW again where are all those incidents of armed law abiding citizens killed?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
Fjep:

If you advertise something, than you agree with it. Randomly posting things here like Facebook post on your wall, because you liked something relating to the ad, is in fact endorsing the posted material.

As for people protesting against something... You will always have someone protesting something. There are after all, groups which protest against laws which make child sex illegal. They actually think adults should have sex with kids... (Such people ought to be... Well it would be illegal to say what we ought to do with such people, it isn't kind and it isn't legal.)

Do we pay those above pro-child sex people any mind? Only when we desire to point and make fun of them. Your 1,000 protesters are equally amusing as it shows how few are against obamas proposals.

Oh and as for the armed citizens killed daily, look to the statistics of how much more likely you are to be killed while armed than unarmed. Sure a small number of armed persons might pull the trigger or scare the bad guy away... But more people are killed by their own weapons in a home invasion than not.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7431 posts)
You are loony tunes. I posted a article, I do not have to provide anything else for you. You have serious reading comprehension and social problems. Plus you have absolutely no common sense what so ever. First off the rest of the state has nothing to do with the turn out in Buffalo, that is just ignorant as you can get. Second the point is that people are demonstrating against Obama's agenda period. It doesn't matter whether it is one or a gazillion.

I didn't write the article so trying to put it on me makes you dumber than a box of hammers. And that is insulting the hammers, they at least have a useful purpose other then hacking up hairballs, when you don't even have any idea what you are talking about. If you are going to argue at least put up something coherent that makes some fucking sense.

BTW where are all those incidents of armed citizens being killed you claimed?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 85   End
TOPIC: New York's new gun control law