New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage : Swingers Discussion 834691031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNew Mexico recoginises Gay marriage
TOPIC: New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect ..

Would and does it really matter to much anymore. Unlike the old days both parents have to work to support the children in most households nowadays.

The daycares are raising the children of today. It might be sad and not the way its intended but it is what it is.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Fees and court costs?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Akron, we are already doing that and they are breeding very well...Thank you. They told us 30 years ago they would take back Texas by out breeding us.

That is one thing we should stop, giving citizenship to foreign nationals babies in the US.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Well the first paragraph was more asking you what tradition and how it changes a tradition for you.

The second paragraph is just something that relates to the topic not you but none the less I find interesting.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Just because a state recognises it doesn't mean the church is or will or has to. They are protected by spereration of church and state. You don't have to accept it or want to be part of it. So I don't see how your tradition is changing.

I am always surprised at the reactions of some when they have a spouse who does engage in acts of the sexual kind with the same sex. That is always something that puzzled me.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
There are a few states that actually recognise gay marriages. They just call them civil unions. I think more and more states will be recognising them as time goes on as it should be.

After all this is America and we all should be able to choose who and how we spend our lives.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Civil unions should be allowed for everyone. That's what most marriages are anyway. Call it a marriage or civil union, but most marriages these days are not Church/God based. I really think it is time to revise a lot of the "rules"

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage

So what does a gay marriage look like?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Jim,

In all seriousness I support gay marriage. I hate agreeing with angel, but gays and lesbians can't fuck marriage up any more than straights have. With the advent of no fault divorce (ie no one has to be responsible for thier actions) marriage is a big joke.

Gay/lesbian unions aren't going to bankrupt social security any faster than it's already going broke. And who someone wants to spend their life with (if it lasts that long) isn't really anyones business. Marriage is nothing more than an antiquated social contract anyway.

Personally speaking, Karen and I wake up every morning and chose to be together, we're not mandated to be together by a business contract, blessed by a church.

So yeah I joke about the gays/lesbians being as unhappy as the rest of us, but I truly do support their right to get married, at the same time I'll caution them to be careful what they wish for, they just might get it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
OOOOOHHHHH New Mexico OK well No more New Mexicans In the good OLE USA and we dont have that law yet....LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage