New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage : Swingers Discussion 834691021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNew Mexico recoginises Gay marriage
TOPIC: New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
actually, how about we just eliminate marriage in general? It's an out of date social contract with no meaning what-so-ever. The state should not saction it in anyway.

If the state is going to saction marriage, then No fault divorce needs to be eliminated. As it is undre the current system it's just a useless ceremony.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I agree with you, however entering into a contract that will add to our clogged system to me seems foolish. And I am not just talking divorce here all of it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
but I think if the choose to spend their lives with someone of the same sex they shuld be able to. They should also be able to provide for them like my husband and myself provide for each other.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
So does she however just because some one is gay or bi doesnt mean they dont have to live together or live together. Your comment didnt bother me perm LOL on the contrary is solitifies your position.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect, you said: Like I said; If you can't see the value to the state in promoting traditional marriage as the best possible environment to raise children, and maintain some sort of social stucture and social stability then I'm not going to sit here and try and convince you. IMO, not understanding this is shallow and self serving. ************************************************** What IS the value, not to argue the point but you have said this 2 or 3 times here and never told us...are we supposed to be psychic's? In my view it is not the state but the Church that promotes marriage. The state just legalizes it in a civil sense.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Perm WTF does sex have to do with marriage? Why would you be puzzled? So because you fuck someone or munch their carpet means you wanna spend the rest of your life with them? Your on the wrong web site...

un excuse me dear but I never said sex had anything to do with marriage.

Oh your wife is Bi and my confusion hits close to home. I prefer to munch carpetless also...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I am always surprised at the reactions of some when they have a spouse who does engage in acts of the sexual kind with the same sex. That is always something that puzzled me.

Perm WTF does sex have to do with marriage? Why would you be puzzled? So because you fuck someone or munch their carpet means you wanna spend the rest of your life with them? Your on the wrong web site...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
8-(

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Perfect, not that I am against marriage but what business it is of the state? the Govt.?, talk about immorality, just look at the politicians! Even though Gays may not be accepted by all I do think they should be allowed civil unions, a marriage in our society is by and under God in most cases and also in most cases Gays are not looked on very well by Christian religion(or any religion).

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I can see the value of it Perfect. Especially here.. If not for hubby my children would be monsters. I am the softy he is the enforcer. Just I also know how many kids spend more than half their waking hours at the dare care centers so we can provide for them.

I just don't see how barring gays from marriage will help preserve that it won't make them not be gay. I don't see the end of the human race near extinction because of a lack of procreation at least not anytime in our lifetime.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: New Mexico recoginises Gay marriage