New Mexico Bill Would Criminalize Abortions After Rape As 'Tampering With Evidence' : Swingers Discussion 215775101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNew Mexico Bill Would Criminalize Abortions After Rape As 'Tampering With Evidence'
TOPIC: New Mexico Bill Would Criminalize Abortions After Rape As 'Tampering With Evidence'
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
One more example of why these sociopaths called Republicans are in decline and rigging the system any way they can as fast as they can to cling to power and influence....

Too bad Reid didn't reform the filibuster when he had the chance, it would have hastened then end instead of drawing out what can only be a humiliating end.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Abortion is a hot topic issue.

If republicans truely believed that life began at birth, than they would be funding artifical womb tech and other contraception methods so to prevent the conception from ever starting.

Instead, as stated below. Their insane, they are also on the wrong side of history.

Time will give us the solution. Time will grant we humans better contraception and artifical womb tech. Of this you can bet the house and win. When this will happen? That isn't a safe bet, but you can close the gap between then and now by funding its research.

Until then, we humans remain limited, we remain feeble and weak. As with all feeble and weak persons, death will have to be the solution for the foreseeable future. If anyone's god has issue with this, tell him/her/it to come see me and well chat about why it allowed the rape? Why it gave that innocent life to a woman unable or unwilling to care for it and then well chat about his/her/it's great flood, nuking two of our cities and all the other horrors it has unleashed.

I'll advise that it ought to possess a good aliby/lie/or explaination other than our not loving it enough... Least I will kill this being and have a taxidermist preserve its body so I may place it on display as a weak or false god.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Talk about a hot topic. Personally I do not believe that I have any right to legislate an answer to if she should carry this child or not. That has to come from her and be between her and her doctor. I have two grown daughters. If one of them was an impregnated rape victim I would resent the hell out of anyone playing politics with her situation. I believe that abortion is a very personal decision. For me it is wrong but that is only my answer others have their own. I am not smart enough to foresee or make a decision on all the situations that exist in each different case of a woman being pregnant. That said I'll leave that decision between the lady, her doc, and her god.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
One more example of why these sociopaths called Republicans are in decline and rigging the system any way they can as fast as they can to cling to power and influence....

Too bad Reid didn't reform the filibuster when he had the chance, it would have hastened then end instead of drawing out what can only be a humiliating end.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: New Mexico Bill Would Criminalize Abortions After Rape As 'Tampering With Evidence'