Network's Under Siege : Swingers Discussion 774961021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNetwork's Under Siege
TOPIC: Network's Under Siege
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BS

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
IF he had a rational normal funcitoning brain then YES he could made proper choices to seek help for himself. It would have been pure evil had he taken this course and NOT had any PHYSCIAL mental disorders.... If your serotonin levels (among other chemicals) in the brain are off then there is not the correct firing of the brain neurotranmitters......you will act irrationally and make irrational decisions and act loony tunes. Theres no evil involved.... your brain is physically fucked up and circuits aren't wired properly....it's a physical problem.... not fairytale "evil" involved. Evil didn't compell him to kill.... a physcially fucked up wronglly wired brain combined with enviromental elements pushed him over the edge... not "evil". He is responsible for his actions fucked up brain or not.... evil is not responsible.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Is America Policing the Media with more scrutiny? Not just on this story but all story's? Remember this is not the government doing this we are doing it ourselves.So the media is playing a tit for tat game with america?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Pure "D" Evil with horns. And worse a coward couldnt even die alone.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"evil does walk amongst us "

Yes it does... BUT... are you now labeling every person that has a mental disorder i.e. depressed, paranoid, bipolar, schizophrenic as just evil? What is evil about physical disease where the brain has improper hormonal balances? If he had NO mental disease and made these acts... now THAT is the only thing I would label as pure evil....anything short of that is just human genetic bad luck. Dont get me wrong...either way he and only he is responsible of his actions regardless how he got there..... I just don't believe it was "evil" at the root... but his own genetic flaws.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I really dont feel it was the showing of it but the over and over and over and over of it that bothered them.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ya know I agree that they should have aired what was sent to them. If it helps them become aware of things to be careful of then it served a very useful purpose.

To you guys who are showing an extreme lack of compassion its almost sickening. I can understand why the families are so wracked with grief and heartache at the moment. I can also understand why the information was upsetting for them to hear and see. It was their family, sons and daughters , brothers and sisters that died so unexpectedly that day.

Maybe it isn't that some people need to toughen up. Maybe its a case of others should have a heart and show alittle understanding.

The news has a right to air the information as much as the families have a right to disagree with them airing it. The pain to them is all very fresh and to me makes the actions understandable.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
NBC made the right decision to air it. It's important news. Period.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
My how things change HUH?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No one bitched when ALL televised news programs showed an airplane crash into a building in New York. No one bitched when these same news stations showed people jumping from the same buildings or when the buildings fell. What's the differance? Reoprters have an obligation to report the news. (it should be reported unbiased) Discression should be used however when an investigation is ongoing or when the military is concerned or when National Security is at stake. We as viewers have a right to be informed of unbiased news. Are we just supposed to kick this tragedy under the carpet?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: Network's Under Siege