Native American Domestic Violence : Swingers Discussion 2166381041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNative American Domestic Violence
TOPIC: Native American Domestic Violence
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. VA is 50% Apache (her birth father is pure Apache) but she has never been interested in Indian issues.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
"Thankfully I am a rareity"

I think we're all thankful for that.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
It's cute how you manage to turn nearly every thread you post in into some sort of pity party for little old Robert. This thred has absolutely nothing to do with YOU, you fucking cranial lump. Oh, you were stripped and pissed on once? Big fucking deal. Far worse has been happening to the Native Americans for over 400 years. People don't have "civil" conversations with you because for one reason or another you seem to be completely incapable of comprehending what the conversation is actually about.

And you don't think you've been insulting? You referred to Miss Cpl's people and culture as "outdated trash" that has been kept around because of guilt. Right now, I have got 1 angry Indian ready to go on the warpath because of that comment. YOU are the outdated trash. Now dispose of yourself properly. Reply if you'd like. I'm done with you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Cplo:

I would live to have a sit down with a professional... However the cost of this medical care is beyond that which I am able to afford and we aren't likely to take mental healthcare seriouslly for another fiftey years... So society simply must put up with me as society forged me... Worst yet many others into the people we are today.

No vengence through the legal systems, no justice for crimes against us, only demands that we push harder and faster, no mater how broken we are made by the system.

Thankfully I am a rareity. I didn't allow it to define who I am, I made it a part of me... But it doesn't control me in a negative manner. It granted me the ability to detach emotion and allow logic to be used without the burden of emotion.

Had I not learned this skill, I would have become a statistic of alcohol, drugs and violence. I would have dishonored the name by creating a spectical in seeking revenge against people who do not and will never matter.

Despite this single skill which allowed me to adapt to the environment I grew up in, I still consider myself to be unremarkable in ability, so I expect more from those claiming to be successful in life. I expect you to be smarter, I expect you to be able to solve societies problems.

So far I have just about written the entire conservative and republican party off as people who do not believe in their own statements and infants crying for more food and producing only shit.

The left isn't as bad, but their far left act like five year olds. You can talk with them, but only superficially.

It is rare to find people who can actually discuss issues without emotion or without being dead set in everything.

Read my post, in the last year, I have tried multiple angles to talk with the righties here and unless it is dog eat dog... They do nothing but belittle and degrade. Much like children. So I treat the. As such, I sit here and laugh when I poke them and see what they do.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
And holy shit.....how did I miss the part where Robert said he was stripped and pissed on? Christ, you've got issues. Seek help.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Jeepers, I never looked at it that way before. Thanks, Mister!

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Cplo:

So using your answers I can conclude that you think that your people are prideful and you want a nation onto your own.

All pride is fleeting and ALL nations fall. Remember that.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Your questions have all been answered clearly, emphatically and more than once. If you're still confused, then that's a you problem.

But here's one last opportunity to spell it out in a way that you might understand.

Imagine if someone forcibly entered your house, killed part of your family, took over the main living quarters and locked the survivors in the basement. As a reward for good behavior, your oppressors would toss you scraps of rancid meat and rice. Bad behavior along with an unwillingness to conform to their beliefs and way of life was met with degradation and violence.

Now ask yourself.....what the fuck would you want out of that?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
So when will we be done with the back and forth child like attacks? Because I would really like to have a discussion here, but all the lot of you seem to want me to do is give a petty me party to cplo... A person I am trying to respect by treating her/him as an adult, expecting an adults answers to real questions.

Instead I get attacked like the lot of you are in the first grade. Grow up already and learn to control your emotional outburst. I did, it was expected of me, even when I had to change in the same locker room with those who only days before beat the living fick out of me, striped me naked and pissed on me.

I do not even ask that you do this much.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
It is kind of ironic that this topic came up yesterday. Tomorrow there is a bill that is being voted on for Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013, known as S. 47. There is an amendment that would remove Tribal provisions from the bill. The amendment would overturn Tribal jurisdiction and limit the ability of Tribal courts to punish non-Indian domestic violence offenders who assault Indian women. The amendment would lower the crime of domestic violence by Non-Indians against Indian women from a felony to a misdemeanor level punishment, regardless of the circumstances or severity of the crime.

During a current debate on this here is excerpts from Senator Cantwell's remarks:

"This is about legislation that will protect tribal women on Indian reservations and to make sure that these cases of abuse, whether they are done by a Native American or non-Native American are protected."

"The notion that this is somehow abrogating individual rights just because the crime takes place on a tribal reservation is incorrect. So I ask my colleagues, do you want to continue to have this unbelievable growth and petri dish of crime evolving? Because criminals know, when you have a porous border that is where they are going to go."

"It is time to pass this legislation. And to protect these rights for all individuals. We cannot vote for an amendment on the other side of the aisle that basically strips the rights of Native American women and treats them like second-class citizens. Nor can we just go silent on what is an epidemic problem in our country."

R

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 79   End
TOPIC: Native American Domestic Violence