Native American Domestic Violence : Swingers Discussion 2166381011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNative American Domestic Violence
TOPIC: Native American Domestic Violence
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert, I (R) have been extremely patient in answering most of your question to the best of my knowledge and experience. I have not vomited hatred or dispair towards you or "your" culture. Yet you keep saying that my culture is on a path of annihilation in almost every post. I do not live on this website, I have an actual life outside of this. I can't answer your questions all day, everyday.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT continue down this path..."So long as this is the status quo and if you are anything like thise in leadershop roles within the resorvations, I see no future for the Native Americans. This is t my failing, it is yours for failing to teach."

I have tried to lead you down the path of knowledge within our culture and you insult me for it. Now, why should I continue discussing this with you?

R

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Robert, you realize that I'm the pale face round eye and Miss Cpl is the native, right? I think that's been fairly clear from the get go. Are you really that dense that you can't even tell the difference between the 2 of us?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
NK:

Ok, all believable as it happens all the time across the US in poorer areas with poor grade police forces.

What are the resorvations to do about it? The US poublic cannot even find our own police forces, how are we to find another people's? Let alone reduce spending on a national scale?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
An unsolved rape spree on Arizona's Fort Apache Reservation illustrates what U.S. Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., chairman of the Committee on Indian Affairs, calls a "crisis" of flawed law enforcement.

Here is what happened: A rapist posing as a police officer preyed on Apache teenagers for nearly two years before Bureau of Indian Affairs agents and tribal police warned the town of Whiteriver and launched a serious investigation. They arrested several suspects and claimed the case was solved. The suspects were exonerated, and now they are suing on a claim of false arrest. Victims saw no justice. The real perpetrator got away with as many as 17 sexual assaults.

Experts say the investigation in Whiteriver reflects the flawed state of criminal justice on Indian reservations across America, caused by jurisdictional conflicts, a shortage of law enforcement, poor pay and inadequate training.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Cplo:

It is obvious that you aren't able to discuss this matter without anger. That is your failing and why nothing positive will come from further discussion. You refuse to answer direct questions and treat slower methods of questioning as insults.

So long as this is the status quo and if you are anything like thise in leadershop roles within the resorvations, I see no future for the Native Americans. This is t my failing, it is yours for failing to teach.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
CPL he was bullied in school, I can't imagine why...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Do you enjoy punching yourself in the dick or does is just happen again and again and again purely by accident?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Cplo:

My point wasn't the exact law, but rather how affected by outside laws are the Native American laws? and to what extent do your laws have the ability to extend to?

I have never heard of the Native Americans executing anyone.... At least not sense they were put on the reservations.

Remember that a culture may only develop and grow, decay and die based upon its freedom to make and enforce law. Without the ability to do this without constraints... How can one say that the laws of the Native Americans and their culture is their own and not a pet that has been kept by another?

Again I am not trying to insult. Simply leading the conversation towards the points of culture and if the Native American's even have a future plan for their culture which as far as I can see is bound and forced to be subservient to another culture.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
Well, that is the extremest way to put something. Horse thievery would not result in life in prison or the death penalty. We have different levels of punishment like any other judicial system....Fines, probation, and community service on up the line.

R

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Does it matter? Their land, their rules, their punishments.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 79   End
TOPIC: Native American Domestic Violence