Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 893131071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I cannot speak on behalf of the Bay Area - because they love her even if they protest in front of her house. Having saying my disclaimer, I want to apologize for Pelosi - she's from my neck of the woods (er, tar).

Sheehan is also from my area and she has become irrelevant - Pelosi is not concerned about her.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
no soros has billions and is buying the libs, he own them and they owe him and that is more dangerous than russian nukes.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
So Soros has mystical powers?

Cool. We are sure to win now.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
You guys certainly attribute almost mystical powers to Soros.

He is just one player in the drama, with no more power than any number of his peers on both sides of the political spectrum.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"Pelosi fears Sheehan. She knows Cindy can make her life hell next year."

Pelosi cares nothing about Sheehan. Sheehan is a gadfly who has no chance of winning anything.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Well if you want the US to protect anyone you better have a Republican President and Congress. The libs are trying to kill more troops in Iraq by their speech and actions, before you know it they will abandon them and say don't come home...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
destin,

they would abandon israel already if the jews would just vote republican.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Typical Liberal stupidity, what is new, the Anti America, traitorous crowd at work again! Next they will abandon Israel.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"I question your reference to Turkey as being a "reliable" ally."

There was quite a dustup over them letting our troops in before the war. We had to buy them off with a bunch of aid. They were asking for 90+ billion, we countered with 25-30. Hard to tell where it actually ended up. Probably somewhere in between.

So maybe not "reliable". Maybe "reliable as long as the cash continues to flow" kind of ally.

But I still disagree with Pelosi's action.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
they are allowing material and troop flow through there country. That's better than nothing. Pelosi doing this has no positive upside for anyone. What happened a 100 years ago can't be undone with a congressional resolution. Hell what happened 20 minutes ago can't be undone. They're congressmen/women, not gods or high priests.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 84   End
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq