Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 893131051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not true tbr, they added a bunch or pork barrel projects and Bush had to tell them to send it back...a clean bill.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Whats wrong TBR not up for the challenge?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Oh and my Colt .45 killed five enemy combatants there TBR

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, it is not for me or you to equip the troops.

If not me Who? My son is one in my life I could not let down and what I did freed up body armor for another guy who needed it...Very selfish of you TBR..But why am I not surprised...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Been to a VA hospital lately to help out? USO maybe? Howabout a care package for an anonymous solder? How about it TBR its time to lend a hand to those who hold your freedom in their hands...Buck up or STFU Last of the great democrats said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"... A pledge to you I will match anything you can do for a fallin soldier maybe read to a man who lost his sight in Iraq, or help one to the restroom because is tired of using a bed pan, or just go say HI and brighten their day or give them a ride to the Hospital from their home...If every American stood up for them it will give them pride in knowing that what they lived through was worth while and right...Instead of whining DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"because the libs in congress will not vote for the budget"

Frank, this is a lie and you know it. Not one penny of money that the President has requested has been voted down.

He has gotten every penny he has asked for.

Lucky, it is not for me or you to equip the troops.

To send troops into battle without proper equipment is traitorous.

And that's what George and Don did.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Families having to buy their soldiers body armor Yes I did and I am proud and glad I did...

And what have you done for our fighting men lately there TBR?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Families having to buy their soldiers body armor Yes I did and I am proud and glad I did...

Walter Reed Reclassifying wounded soldiers with personality disorders so they don't have to pay benefits The VA system

And you want Socialized medicine? LOL

Oh and this is nothing new watch born in the USA...Been going om since the civil war where you been?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
yeah tbr, why? because the libs in congress will not vote for the budget...this is the most do nothing congress ever. 1/2 traitors and cowards.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
And the Administration is doing such a good job:

Families having to buy their soldiers body armor Soldiers having to bolt their own "hillbilly" armor on their humvees Walter Reed Reclassifying wounded soldiers with personality disorders so they don't have to pay benefits The VA system and on and on and on

I agree that our soldiers are not getting everything they deserve, but the Republicans have been in power this entire war.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 84   End
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq