Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 893131041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel your pain there but abusive language is not neccesary at all. I understand I went through the same thing with my mother (US Army Air Corp 1942). However it is an awesome feeling when I walk into the dorm and see the eyes light up and the smiles on their faces, that some one cares. Todays vets are the same vets as your wifes Grandfather. He has lived a good life for a long time, these kids will be living the hard life for a long time.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well, it seems to me about 4 am Sunday I was doing my part for the veterans.

My wife's grandfather lives with us. He is disabled with COPD, emphysema, arthritis, and general old age. He is also a veteran.

Due to my good fortune of having a job where I work from home, I am his primary caretaker, including taking him to all of his doctor appointments, getting him up, putting him to bed, making his meals, and all of the other activities of daily living.

At 4 am Sunday morning, we had to call the paramedics because of a medical emergency. Then I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the bodily fluids from his medical emergency.

My wife is leaving shortly to pick him up from the hospital.

So Lucky, with all due respect, fuck you. You have no idea what I do for veterans.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
My Father was in WWII and a Navy pilot, Scott is in Hospital Admin, a Lt. He came from the enlisted ranks as a medic in support of the Marines. When he went to Iraq I sent him with Dad's insignia as a good luck charm. It worked he came home. My thanks to ALL our Military Hero's!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
With winter coming some long johns or thick socks would be nice to send, Chap stick. My son said they all suffer from chapped lips.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Thank you and thank him I hope you have a great time with him and make every moment worth while...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ours will be here too with his family, he has been to Iraq once and may go again soon.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
My son will be here for Christmas and we will be attending the Xmas party at the VA rehab center in St. Louis. Looking foreward to it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
americasupportsyou*org soldiersangles*org anysoldier*com

DALLAS (Army News Service, Oct. 17, 2007) - While the holidays may still seem far away, Americans hoping to show their support to deployed troops must be aware of some rapidly approaching deadlines set by the Military Postal Service Agency: mail going parcel post must be sent by Nov. 14 while first-class mail must be sent by Dec. 10 to arrive by Dec. 25.

In addition to deadlines, several other factors must be considered when sending mail downrange. For example, each country has customs regulations that apply to all incoming mail, pertaining to everything from food items to reading materials. Furthermore, military units may also have additional restrictions concerning incoming mail imposed by unit commanders relative to size and weight to ensure logistics support can handle the heavy mail load. Finally, all packages and mail must now be addressed to individual servicemembers as required by U.S. Department of Defense regulations.

In order to help facilitate the mailing process and avoid many of the obstacles that come with the traditional care packages, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service created "Gifts from the Homefront," a campaign that allows anyone to make a direct and tangible contribution to military morale with a gift certificate that can be redeemed for nearly anything a specific servicemember wants.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
A challenge to all SLS posters dont give til it hurts but give...

Howabout a care package for an anonymous solder? How about it TBR its time to lend a hand to those who hold your freedom in their hands...Buck up or STFU Last of the great democrats said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"... A pledge to you I will match anything you can do for a fallin soldier maybe read to a man who lost his sight in Iraq, or help one to the restroom because is tired of using a bed pan, or just go say HI and brighten their day or give them a ride to the Hospital from their home...If every American stood up for them it will give them pride in knowing that what they lived through was worth while and right...Instead of whining DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
How about a thank you letter to a soldier, Widow , Or a mom who lost their son come TBR anything?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 84   End
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq