Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 893131021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The hell we can't win the war.

You win the war by brutalizing yoru enemy. by killing him by the hundredes of thousands. You make him terrified to rear his head. And then if he won't quit you drop a couple of nukes on him.

reciepe for winning WWII works today just as well.

can't win.

Guys like you tbr that like to come in second place bitch about "doing your best." Winners take action beat the compitition then fuck the prom queen.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
In fact, the poverty rate is significantly lower than it was before the war on poverty.

You expectations are wrong. We can't "win" the war on terror any more than we can "win" the war on poverty anymore than you can stop from getting old. It's a false choice.

These are systemic issues that have been with us for all time, and will continue long after we are gone.

The best we can do is keep the rates low.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17246 posts)
tbr,

LIberals have never solved a problem. Your joke of a war of poverty has gone on for 50 years and billions of dollars wasted... poverty isn't any better.

If only you dopey liberals would give the war on terror the time and resources you've give the joke war on poverty we could end this war in 2 weeks.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Not yet, but I'm not looking over there.

Just sayin'

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17246 posts)
I don't know if this still holds true or if there is something better.

But when I was over in the sandbox in 90-91 we would've killed to get our hands on as much avon "skin so soft" as we could. Best goddamn shit in the world for keep the sand fleas off you. as well as other nastys that creep around.

Has no effect on liberals.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Fires to the North, fires to the south, both creeping around to the east.

I'm pretty safe. It is going to have to burn through whole cities to get to me.

But you never know...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17246 posts)
Well, after a medical emergency, 8 fires, 500,000 people evacuated, including my mom who is sleeping on my couch, I was a little tired yesterday.

Hence the thin skin.

But it is better today, so bring it on.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17246 posts)
Lucky, it is not for me or you to equip the troops.

Your words TBR not mine.

Your deeds are admirable however had you stated them when I asked time spent discussing would have done you and me both well. instead you write this.

"My point is why don't you dial down your righteous indignation and your macho baiting crap".

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Thats what I love about your side, Jack.

There is no way that you can acknowledge that anyone on the other side has done anything worthwhile.

You would much rather tear people and institutions down than try to work together to solve problems.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17246 posts)
My post was directed at this post of yours:

"How about it TBR its time to lend a hand to those who hold your freedom in their hands...Buck up or STFU Last of the great democrats said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"... A pledge to you I will match anything you can do for a fallin soldier maybe read to a man who lost his sight in Iraq, or help one to the restroom because is tired of using a bed pan, or just go say HI and brighten their day or give them a ride to the Hospital from their home...If every American stood up for them it will give them pride in knowing that what they lived through was worth while and right...Instead of whining DO SOMETHING!!!!!"

We all do what we can. Since you gone and pissed me off, here is what I have done in the last few years for our veterans:

Hospital social worker working with veterans Homeless outreach worker-You know that 30% or so of homeless are veterans Community college and college tutor right after Desert Storm-about half the people I tutored were veterans Helped with the intake process at the VVOA homeless shelter across from MCRD Helped at a couple of Stand Downs

You see, not all of us wear our service on our sleeves. We go about our business quietly helping everyone, veteran or not. I chose my profession in order to help people.

In fact, I find your "Buck up or STFU" comment disgusting.

Your service to your son and your mother and all of the other people you serve is admirable and should be honored. Again, not all serve the same way. You would be well advised to not denigrate others for their service as they do not denigrate you for yours.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17246 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 84   End
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq