Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 893131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
by the way... did anyone else notice today the report that said violence in iraq is down 70% since the surge?

Guess shooting a few of them may have gotten their attention.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
TBR,

I'm not worried about some "sheet"heads destroying america as a whole. I'm worried about said "sheet"heads blowing up buildings with thousands of people in them.

I promise you if someone puts a bullet in your head it will break your spirit.

i'd prefer not to have to nuke anyone. But if killing them in droves won't make them see the light... well they are like children... sometimes you just have to get their attention. Like japan we had to get their attention. two mushroom clouds worked just fine.

MECAA AND MEDINA anyone? I promise you that will break their spirit.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
What tactics are left? We cannot impose economic sanctions.

The current method will take forever and it will be adopted by the new President. The people in the middle east wants peace but there's a group that will impede all diplomacy.

Scotty's recommendation of laying the big "boom" is a method that G.W. will not use - everyone knows that.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
"the only country capable of beating the USA is the USA. No one can match us politically, militarily or economically."

This is an interesting statement.

If you are so convinced that the United States is invincible, why are you worried about a few rag tag insurgents with no central authority?

Do you believe us so fragile that we can not win the war of ideas? We did with the Soviet Union.

I have more faith we will win than you do.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
History has proven that you can not win such a "spiritual" war using conventional means.

So posture all you want, it will turn out like all the others.

The only way we can win is to change tactics. Brute force can not win.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Scotty Acknowledged.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
DEC,

the only country capable of beating the USA is the USA. No one can match us politically, militarily or economically. We can only be destroyed by ourselves.

As for a spritiual war... I prefer to put bullets in their heads to kill their spirit.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty has a valid point. If we approach a war with extreme caution then fight a politically correct war - we may not lose but it will encourage those willing to destroy America (or Western lifestyle) to continue fighting. We either break their spirit or they will break ours.

We've gone well beyond a conventional war - we are now engaged in a "spiritual war". The only problem here is that they are winning this battle. For proof, look at the the congressional crap coming out of Washington, D.C. This country is being torn apart by ourselves. You want more proof, read all the post we've contributed to.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
i'm sure the 6million jews that hitler killed and the chinese who watched their country be raped in nanking would've wished we'd have acted soon.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
And then the next enemy rears it's ugly head.

War is a normal human condition, just like poverty. There will always be a war somewhere There will always be poverty somewhere.

The only choices we really have are how much blood and treasure we are willing to devote to keep it under control.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 84   End
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq