Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 89313101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FUN FOREST RUN!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I am in El Cajon, which is about six miles from the Harris fire, and about the same distance, maybe a little further, from the Witch fire.

I am pretty safe though. The fire would have to burn through the city of El Cajon to get to me.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
tbr I saw that Cajon is in San Bernardino County. There are no fires in your area, right?

By the way, my favorite club is Freedom Acres.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
I have to say that I am right in the middle of fires, and evacuating half a million people with so little confusion is nothing short of amazing.

I've been watching the news all day and have not seen any traffic jams, fights, or other such activities.

The outpouring of aid has been so great that they are turning donations away at Qualcomm stadium.

Just truly amazing.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
California Politics is a gas...Polousy and Boxcar and Starkraving Mad, What a team...Sen. Boxcar said today because of the troops in Iraq they cant fight this fire...Arnold, Fema, And testamony from evavuees tell a very differant story. San Diego used an emergancy system that has worked like a charm and is being done in cities through out the US...Instaed of a pat on the back they slap at the president...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Hey I even call him osama obama...lol

GREENWOOD, S.C. — In a slip of the tongue, Republican Mitt Romney accused Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama of urging terrorists to congregate in Iraq.

In the midst of criticizing Obama and other Democrats on foreign and economic policy Tuesday, the GOP presidential hopeful said:

"Actually, just look at what Osam — Barack Obama — said just yesterday. Barack Obama, calling on radicals, jihadists of all different types, to come together in Iraq. That is the battlefield. ... It's almost as if the Democratic contenders for president are living in fantasyland. Their idea for jihad is to retreat, and their idea for the economy is to also retreat. And in my view, both efforts are wrongheaded."

Romney apparently was referring to an audiotape aired Monday in which a speaker believed to be terrorist Osama bin Laden called for insurgents in Iraq to unite and avoid divisions. The authenticity of the tape aired on Al-Jazeera television could not be immediately confirmed.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
So I guess you are just whining that the dems won't let you do anything for general purposes...

Always true to form ;-)

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Acknowledged.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
dec,

I like that "laying the big boom". I like that.... sounds alot classier than "nuke the mother fuckers."

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I am more worried about our own trators the libs in congress killing me than ahab the arab.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 84   End
TOPIC: Nancy Pelosi is trying to stop supplies to our troops in Iraq