NRA says to put more guns in school : Swingers Discussion 2170431041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNRA says to put more guns in school
TOPIC: NRA says to put more guns in school
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
User Details are only visible to members.
The sheriff found the violations? Bobby you didn't tell us that~seems the sheriff is way ahead of the prick Obama who actually appointed a child molester. But I am sure you will still defend the prick.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
The headline is he HIRED these guys, but the article says they're volunteers.

This should tell you the bias and lack of detail and honesty.

3,450 volunteers and they found 2 with previous violations.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
It might sound like a police state, but this is today's sad reality. This is what we're living with. I have no problems with arming teachers and providing armed guards in schools.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
I have no desire to see more guns in schools. I don't want teachers carrying them and I don't want to see a small army patrolling school grounds. Sounds like a police state to me.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
So as usual you are making excuses for that piece of shit Obama, for doing the exact same thing on a larger scale that you are accusing the sheriff of.

Most liberals are hypocrites, one is moronic hypocrite.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
The bigger the government, the greater number of mistakes will be made... You accept that as you turn to bigger government.

joe_arpaio is about as low on the government hierarchy as you can go and to say that the schools should just accept sex offenders and wife beaters as their security is simply stupidity.

This idea of placing more guns in schools is unpopular, there for you must do it cleaner than Obama, because you are on the weaker end of the argument. Obama and big government are on the more popular side of the arguments, so they do get to make more mistakes than you.

That is life, accept it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7686 posts)
Shame on him, uhhhhh Obama had a Czar that was associated with NAMBLA. And what post did Obama appoint him for? Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools czar

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
So the NRA says to put more guns in school, I sure hope they weren't meaning like this guy did.

Sure the site might be biased, but if both the facts and quotes are correct, then it doesn't matter how biased the site is.

ht tp://w ww.salon.co m/2013/02/13/joe_arpaio_hired_a_convicted_child_sex_criminal_for_armed_school_%E2%80%9Cposse%E2%80%9D/

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7686 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
TOPIC: NRA says to put more guns in school