NRA says to put more guns in school : Swingers Discussion 2170431031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNRA says to put more guns in school
TOPIC: NRA says to put more guns in school
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*Go to Israel and try to do half the shit we do here in the US... I dare you.*

Can you be specific?

*Israelis do not have half the number of freedoms we enjoy here in the US. Why don't they demand those freedoms? Because they have been conditioned from early childhood to fear and turn to a government to provide protection.*

Please be specific, what freedoms do Israelis not have that Americans in the US do? Remember, I lived in Israel, I'm an Israeli citizen. Think hard before you respond. And when you do, don't be generalizing. Be specific, mostly remember, that unlike the USA, Israel is not a Republic. Israel is a true democracy :).

**So when their government reads their emails without a court order, they think nothing of it.**

Please provide evidence of such incidences. I'd be very curious to educate myself about how law abiding citizens without any suspicious activities, get their emails read by the Israeli government.

**So when their guards or police demand to strip search someone... Little is said or nothing at all and you cannot refuse... here in the US, we have rights which protect us from unreasonable search and seizure.**

Please provide a specific incident where an Israeli law abiding citizen was stripped searched.

By having to arm our schools, you teach the kids to be afraid... *

No, by providing armed guards, I'm giving the Adam Lanza's of the world a pause to think before they carry out their heinous desires.

I'm looking forward to your specific cited examples.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
Robert Let us look at two facts and then draw one directly linked conclusion from those two provable facts. You want to look at Israel, so we shall. Israel had a huge terrorist threat to their children in their schools.

They have guns in the hands of well trained people in their schools all the time

It has been two decades since they have had any shootings in their schools. The fact that they do not have mass shooting absolutely proves that they know exactly how to prevent them. Arguing with how they accomplish this is not logically possible from those who have never managed to get it done. Now Robert, you would not defy logic, would you?????

Conclusion and the only direct cause and effect conclusion that can be drawn from this is that having guns in the hands of well trained professionals in schools stops mass shootings in schools.

You wanted us to "take Israel," so we did. We took the provable truth that can easily be seen there.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
norc:

I am not the one using Israel as the example... Sedu and the Right did. I simply stated what the use of weapons in their schools has lead to... A reduction of personal freedoms over all... All in the name of security.

Unlike Israel, we in the US aren't under a 24/7 threat from Radical islamic terrorist, or terrorist in general.

We are under attack from the bastard children we made. We made them not by dead beats who skipped town, or absentee parents, but by being a dog eat dog society.

The mentally ill need fixing or they need care when they can't be fixed. Arming our schools are the last ditch efforts of those without solutions and have only their guns to fall back on... Such is a mind set which is far too limited and I will not accept that we the United States of America have become so far lost that we must endorse and support the total destruction of our way of life by decay through teaching our children to fear the shadows which hunt your hearts.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7616 posts)
Robert Let us look at two facts and then draw one directly linked conclusion from those two provable facts. You want to look at Israel, so we shall. Israel had a huge terrorist threat to their children in their schools.

They have guns in the hands of well trained people in their schools all the time

It has been two decades since they have had any shootings in their schools

Conclusion and the only direct cause and effect conclusion that can be drawn from this is that having guns in the hands of well trained professionals in schools stops mass shootings in schools.

You wanted us to "take Israel," so we did. We took the provable truth that can easily be seen there.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
America's mental health is getting worse and will likely continue to do so. (More and higher powered guns) + (more mentally disturbed) = (everyone loses)

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sedu:

Go to Israel and try to do half the shit we do here in the US... I dare you.

Israelis do not have half the number of freedoms we enjoy here in the US. Why don't they demand those freedoms? Because they have been conditioned from early childhood to fear and turn to a government to provide protection.

So when their government reads their emails without a court order, they think nothing of it.

So when their guards or police demand to strip search someone... Little is said or nothing at all and you cannot refuse... here in the US, we have rights which protect us from unreasonable search and seizure.

By having to arm our schools, you teach the kids to be afraid... This fear leads each generation there after to giving up more freedoms, more personal liberties until there is nothing left to give.

I am against this.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7616 posts)
Israeli children do not turn out psychos, or traumatized or mentally unstable because they have armed guards in schools. WTF? are American kids different?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
So Robert you would prefer the schools turn out more far left mass murderers?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19449 posts)
Maybe they will do a better job than the ones hired to protect courthouses...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
cplo:

You and I agree... turning our schools into forts is a bad way to start out a childs life and teaches only the lessons of fear... Likely the same kinds of fear that have made the far right.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7616 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
TOPIC: NRA says to put more guns in school