NRA says to put more guns in school : Swingers Discussion 2170431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNRA says to put more guns in school
TOPIC: NRA says to put more guns in school
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
p.s. there is nothing wrong with admitting that you are wrong. I do it plenty. None of us are right all the time.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Not at all, I'm just clarifying because I don't understand how it answers my post. Do you mean wrong about all your claims about Israel?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Yes, my post below your's was a reply. I was generally wrong and used out of date and possibly bad sources.

Does the fact that I can swallow my pride surprise you?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
I'm not understanding you Robert. Was the post below in response to my request for you to cite your allegations against Israel?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
ok, so generally I was wrong about it being overly restrictive... I heard and read from materials dating before 2004 and there must be other changes which have occurred besides the following.

"In May 2004 the high court banned the unsupervised electronic flow to public bodies and banks of data on private citizens maintained by the government's population registry."

Either way, I am against arming our schools. I demand that we fix our schools, not turn them into prison camps. We aren't at war with radical islaimcs here in the states... We are at war against the mentally damaged and the people we have kicked to the curb.

That is our fault, our failing and our duty to correct. Mental health will do this at an expense which is acceptable vs an expense which is not. While also being a proactive method of solving the problem, rather than a reactive force such as armed police.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
NorCa,

While Israel has it's issues for sure, it is indeed a gorgeous country, filled with gorgeous and friendly people.

I've been to Egypt (Cairo and Alexandria). My parents took me right after the Camp David Accords. Well not right after, that was in 1978. We went in 1980. I have very good memories from the trip.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
p.p.s

Robert, while you're busy trying to find back up for your unsubstantiated allegations. You should consider this. Despite the 4th Amendment, in April 2012, the US Supreme Court, passed a new ruling that allows police to strip search anyone, for any reason :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Sed I was in Tel Aviv for about 60 days many years ago. I loved the people and they were always looking out for me and taking care of me. I traveled on several occasions with new friends and saw a lot of history. I also spent time in several of the Arab/Islamic nations in that area. I am one of the not so many who can draw from personal experience a cultural comparison between the two. I would return to Israel anytime and stay for as long as I could afford to. Except to show my family the valley of the kings in Luxor and museums in Cairo, I will not go back to the Islamic world for anything at anytime.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
P.s. Robert, I thought that you should know, that Israel was amongst the first nations on the globe that actually outlawed torture. Unlike the USA who outlawed it in public, while outsources it to other countries like Egypt where torture is carried out on behalf of the USA.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Sed be very careful and don't stand too close to Robert's response. You do not want to get splattered with the BS you double talk you are about to get.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
TOPIC: NRA says to put more guns in school