Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › NPR
TOPIC: NPR
Created by: MILFLOVER2010 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
She I think I mite have said this before, but will again And I mean this in a very respectful way,,You have the best set of boobs I think I have ever seen, The one of you in the red shirt MMMMM Very nice

Mickey

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6215 posts)
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
NPR. Is full of shit, All Juan did was speak the truth, I will say this Hes a better man than me, Because I would of straight up said, If I saw muslims on a plane wearing all their Muslim clothes looking like teroist, Fuck I would of made a big fuss and got off the damn plane. I do not and will never trust Muslims because they hate Americans and will do whatever they can to kill Americans. I know there is a few very few good Muslims, But like the saying goes.. THE GOOD HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THE BAD.

MICKEY.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6215 posts)
I don't care if NPR is Left or Right. I don't want my tax dollars paying for that. When we walk in the deep woods, we're afraid of snakes, and look out for them for our own protection. Most snakes are not poisonious, but until we know the difference, we are smart to be cautious. That's all Juan was trying to say. What's wrong with that? NPR's reaction was pinheaded, to properly make use of a Bill O'reilly expression. We go to school to learn to be descriminating, for goodness sake.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: NPR
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.