NEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty : Swingers Discussion 934611031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty
TOPIC: NEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Two of my favortite liberal bashers...keep it UPLadies...premature my ass...lol @ Claire HO HO HO

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Lol girl you have me laughin.....I know.....I find myself addicted and checking into this damn forum....it's evil!!!

Mr. Tbr....We do a lot of TI's and the Class A buildings....I have to admire Mrs. Tbr.....I'm rarely on site and mostly doing office work....every once in a while when were short handed I get to drive one of the big trucks and drop off supplies to the boys....It can be fun jumping out of a big truck looking all cute :) teasing the sweaty guys....now meeting with city planners and permitting....uhhhhhhhhhh

omg...couple more days till Christmas....where does the time go?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
There was a Union thread all ready. The only consensus was that all organizations lend themselves to corruption over time- Unions, political parties, even GOVERNMENTS. We ALL must remain ever vigilant.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Hey, Mrs. TBR is a construction worker. You might even have met her around if you get to some of the construction sites.

I think one feels more comfortable around those with whom we share values. So I might feel as uncomfortable around a Freedom concert as you do around construction workers.

Although I could care less about people's particular biases.

But now you have me curious as to where you work.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
yep DB, you are on the Right track...Hurray for you!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL...far from...Jimbo....Jimbob..."Littleman"..."Manchild"....where is my Claire girl anyhow? She always has me rolling....

No Jimbo doesn't faze me...he reminds me of our union employees we have in the warehouse.....In that dark warehouse they all listen to Howard Stern...who is funny but ignorant....In the office where I work we listen to talk radio, something I think for the past three years has educated me and opened my eyes.....looking back three years prior I was pretty dumb and blind....

Also....at my work which is a very large union construction co. I get to work with the union thugs.....if it were not for a union they wouldn't be employed....talk about lazy....Alright don't drill me for saying that, but it's just the majority that I work with/put up with are that way...they find comfort in a safety net.....but back to work.....a lot of times I have to go out of my scope and duties to clean up after them or pick up where they never started....

...So now you can imagine the conversations I get to have with our work force when politics is brought up (which is often)....and I get it from a lot of them calling me names even throwing stuff at me (my car door has even been kicked in)...they get mean, I mean MEAN and nasty (especially when I stand up to them with a smile on my face)......why are libs so freakin angry? I can pass by a lib type meeting or rally and their angry as hell...I go to a Sean Hannity Freedom Concert, and being in the presence of conservatives...they are so nice and friendly with a very similar atmosphere....

.....bottom line...Jimbo is probably a different person like all of us in person...but as for myself being behind a keyboard and far enough away safely :) I find him and this forum entertaining......more so than any other function in this site...

BTW- I'm not putting down construction workers in anyway...well maybe the union ones :) hahaha ......we have some really hard working guys with old school values which whom I just love to death.....I'm only generalizing from my own personal experiences (insert lawyer mumbo jumbo (no pun intended) here)

xoxoxo marianne

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
LOL yes Claire stood up and beat him into a "little man" that was the most fun I have had in the SLS forums, to watch jnm melt down and a Texas Girl did it...makes a real man Proud!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
DB

Don't let Jimbo worry you, he can't come up with intelligent arguments and he feels threatened by an enlightened conservative woman. What can you expect from a man who can only get it up for Billary!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Sorry Jimmy...I don't live in sexually frustrated lala land...like you :)

xoxoxo

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 97   End
TOPIC: NEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty