NEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty : Swingers Discussion 934611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty
TOPIC: NEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
See what happens when you hear the Truth, conservative radio is turning many who have not been our demographics. Funny thing is when they listen with an open mind, they hear the truth finally and that is why the audiences are so large.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"The demographic for Rush Limbaugh loving, Wean Hannity admiring, and O'reilly adoring, coupled with union hating, liberal Bashing, is not a hot "bi" 27 year old fimale living in Southern California, logged into a swinger's site. I ain't buying Groggy"

Dzzy, well I can't see what a real woman wants in a whiney, conservative bashing, pro union, whimpy, chicken shit, Liberal.

Kinda makes you wonder if these couples are not real, and the posts are from fake couples. You know angry criminal males, or male half cheaters of couples.

Now how do you like being stereotyped and called a fake. You and JNM owe Doggy Bitch a apology!!

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
The demographic for Rush Limbaugh loving, Sean Hannity admiring, and O'reilly adoring, coupled with union hating, liberal bashing, is not a hot "bi" 27 year old female living in Southern California, logged into a swinger's site. I ain't buying Groggy

i can't deny that i had the same thoughts...

do unto others? should we chop of the hands of burglars? an eye for an eye? what, is this 1680?

o yea, bring back debtors prisons too

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Lusty are you being purposely dim? If I were to murder someone, then yes I would deserve to have my life taken. I probably wouldn't want to die, but I would deserve to die. So yes "do onto others as you would have them do onto you".

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Having moved away from NJ many years ago, I have not been following the states political concerns. Yet, never in my lifetime would I have believed that murderers would be permitted to live after pointlessly ending a life. I saw a few posts which reflected "Life without chance of parole" being the alternative solution. How can this be construed as justice? You killed someone so we are going to lock you up in a special needs facility. There they will see to your every need. Free shelter, heat, water, cable, security, and medical care, now what in Gods name seems wrong with this picture? Punishments are used as deterrents, making individuals contemplating violating our laws pause to consider the consequences. Eliminating those consequences can only serve to bolden the criminal. I think family members of the murdered victims should be permitted to use spears and gore the killers to death instead. Should our governments find this method of corporal punishment entirely too cost effective, then spend some of the savings televising this event nationwide. Me personally, I wouldn't spend a cent of it on them. The money would be better spent cleaning our sewers.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Do they live above IH 10? then it just not matter.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jersey is f**ked up anyway. I guess now that since they don't want to put murders to death they will punish them with cable television, massages and a video arcade.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Um, in it's religious and philosophical tradition, if you are using "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Unto You" in defense of the death penalty you would have to kill yourself.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
LOL that's ok Poly I don't think I would be able to wait to unwrap you and play with you anyway. Thanks Poly same to you and your family. I bet you are going to be going to a KILLER (NO PUN INTENDED) New Year's party huh?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
And concerning the death penalty. I agree with it on principle. If you commit unjustified murder, you should die as well. Do onto others as you would have done onto you. It doesn't seem that complicated to me. I don't believe it the Death Penalty as a "deterrent" most criminals are dumbasses who don't think about consequences. Many murders are heat of the moment type of deals. I just think fair is fair, kill and you will be killed. It isn't about "are we any better if we execute them", of course we are! Unless you have bodies in your backyard, then you are better than a murderer. Because you have not taken another person's life with out justification.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
TOPIC: NEW JERSEY - Bans Death Penalty