10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › NEWT and OPEN MARRIAGE
TOPIC: NEWT_and_OPEN_MARRIAGE
Created by: maritimers
Original Starting post for this thread:
What a punk, asked wife to enter into open marriage only AFTER he was caught cheating.

Was he okay with Callista being open too?

Who here would want to swing with these two?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
Great post TBRM...you are so right!

Someone once told me, in effect, that the worse day in a person's life is the day they start believing their own bullshit.

Seems as if Newt has long passed that point, and expects everyone else to believe his bullshit too!

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
Here is the quote that, IMHO, makes Newt not fit to be dogcatcher...

"It doesn't matter what I do... People need to hear what I have to say. There's no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn't matter what I live."

That's dangerous thinking...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23311 posts)
"It worked in 2008?"

The answer to your "question" is NO! They tucked their tails and screamed, he's not my president. So, no, it did not work (for enough votes to win).

McCain's practical joke of going up north and firing a flare in the wilderness offering a VP position to the first person or thing that responded REALLY worked in 2008.

Don't forget, he SIGNED a doc AGAINST his soldiers and home country. Then, Mr. Moral dumped his wife for the rich daughter of a wealthy, politically positioned man. Voila, money and political power was the dowry Johnnie pocketed. Where's the outrage over Johnnie selling out and signing that document?

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2846 posts)
Hey folks, is it really a D versus R issue?

I think the zealots on both sides will defend their own and attack the others without regard to sound logic, facts of fairness.

But in the end, lying, cheating, hypocrites are lying, cheating hypocrites regardless of political stripe.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
"Are the American people dumbed-down enough to vote for a farce?"

It worked in 2008?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
"you guys would sing like George Michael when you get caught and rat out the others."

Get caught? The fucking story is 20 years old....Move swingers nothing to see here. And remember she was the mistress in his 1st marriage. She didnt mind sharing in the beginning did she?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
"John Kennedy and Bill Clinton didnt have the balls to ask the other half if it could work for her"

More rhetoric. And how do you know? You don't fucking know. But, just as usual, the GOOPERS use the "but Billy did it too...." I swear -- you guys would sing like George Michael when you get caught and rat out the others.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2846 posts)
Was this going on while he was preparing the impeacchment of Bull Clinton? The same saga that cost the american public almost 60 mil. I love the republibloods. Maybe a little focus on Bin Laden ams we could have preempt 911. This is funny as hell. Mr. Family Values. Juba

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
...and don't forget john edwards

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2475 posts)
The left should be embracing Newt. As pointed out, Kennedy and Clinton, heroes of the left. Either way, it's better than owebama's outing a Lifestyler.

I seem to recall the liberals here claiming tolerance on their behalf. Where is it?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2475 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: NEWT and OPEN MARRIAGE
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.