NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting : Swingers Discussion 731141031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting
TOPIC: NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Coward list expands add AUS to the list...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Comon AUS you were outed admit it be humble dude we dont hate you we want you to understand is all.. I am being serious here really. Just once I would like to see someone say ok I was wrong.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL they kill me step into the light AUS go to the light and stay free...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No guys he will never admit you are correct it is propaganda from the jack boot thugs in the white house. I dislike stupid people.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
AUS youi are an Infadel as well, because of your view they will take you under their wing and dottle you until you are no longer needed and BEHEAD you along with the rest of infadels. If you are a jew you are an infadel,christian infadel, Catholic Infadel, scientology infadel, Athiest Ifadel... LOL we are all target and in all actuality the original Empire went from Spain to Indonesia.Look at a map this in one healthy chunk of the world.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Thanks Perfect..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
this is copy and pasted from wikipedia... look under osama bin laden 8-)

In 1998, Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri, (a leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad), co-signed a fatwa (religious edict) in the name of the World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, declaring:

“ [t]he ruling to kill the Americans and their allies civilians and military - is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem) and the holy mosque (in Makka) from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, 'and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah'.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Technically all they have said is they want to kill anyone who doesn't subscribe to their GOD.

That would not be just America. Wouldn't that make us just their current target.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Arkin is correct....my mistake.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Another thing, the guy's name is Arkin (not Larkin). If you're going to harangue someone you ought to at least get their name right so people can know who you're all upset over.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting