Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting
TOPIC: NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF is so funny about that Lucky?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The teacher said "We're having a nuclear disaster drill." That's how I *figured it out*.

LOL LOL LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Anyways, if they didn't tell you and you were lying, how did you figure it out?"

They didn't tell me *the details*. (Do you have a problem with headaches a lot?)

The teacher said "We're having a nuclear disaster drill." That's how I *figured it out*.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"We're attempting a 'political resolution' to the Pakistan issues. You should be happy."

Oh that's laughable. Six years of failed "political resolution". Isn't it about time to invade Pakistan at this point? I mean, granted they'll likely nuke us, but hey We're America! We can take a few nuclear blasts.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
They're just simple questions. Either they have answers or they don't. If I'm such a moron they please educate me. Pretty please, with sugar on it. Tell me why all the fuss over bin Laden by you bozos when your own government doesn't seem to care too much about him, preferring instead to try and quell insurection against them in Iraq?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Pakistan will not permit US forces to enter. We have a choice to abide by their wishes, or not. For now we choose to abide."

Really? You have something of substance to provide to prove that Pakistan is obstructing the hunt for bin Laden? I mean if you had that sort of evidence it would seem like you could make the case that Pakistan does not support the war on terror, and is in essence providing aid and succor to known terrorists. Methinks that would make them an enemy of the USA. How come old Gee Duby isn't on the boob tube everyday telling the American people how treacherous those pesky Pakis are? Why wasn't Pakistan included in the "axis of evil" remark? This just doesn't make sense; Pakistan is an ally of the USA.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
But something tells me you're just going to deflect and run away shitting your pants again. That is a ER trait...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Please explain how the world's sole superpower could be not permitted to find bin Laden and bring him to justice? Great question lets ask Bill Clinton that question.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Add it to the list with the Billion other things you can't understand."

I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't understand this. Perhaps you'd like to explain it since you brought it up. Please explain how the world's sole superpower could be not permitted to find bin Laden and bring him to justice? It ought to be simple, since you apparently know so much about it.

But something tells me you're just going to deflect and run away shitting your pants again.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
still no answer to a simple question.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting