NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting : Swingers Discussion 73114101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting
TOPIC: NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting
Created by: SensuousAndNasty
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. "

That is the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. It doesn't take religion for good people to do evil things, it just takes being human.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Because I'm not a moron."

Another disputable non-answer.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Or did you just mean that they didn't explain how nuclear weapons were made, why somebody would fire them at us, or what the effects of radiation had on the human body?"

That's right. They didn't tell me about the cold war, the arms race, Project Hardtack, politics in general etc etc etc. They just told me to put my head under the desk. Or, on occasion they would take us out in the halls and make us get in the fetal position.

Why is it so difficult for you to believe this?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I can't even decipher that last retort Lucky. You are becoming unintelligible. Hello (hello)? Is there anybody in there (in there)? Your lips move but I can't hear what you say ...........

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Dont explain if you dont know the answer to what really happened and like I said or asked " memory from when you were 4 years old is so outstanding!!!"

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Lucky please take Imperfecto with you to your remedial grammar class.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"And your teacher said these words or the other which was it?"

Lucky, let me give you a little grammar lesson. When I use quotation marks -- you do know what quotation marks are, don't you? -- those a the little things that look like this " ..... you know, you usually see them surrounding a word or phrase ... like:

Joe said, "I want a hamburger".

Well, if I use quotation marks that means the words were actually spoken by someone.

Now I could write something like:

Joe told me he was hungry.

But did Joe actually say "I am hungry"? No. He said he wants a hamburger.

Simple grammar skills go a long way. Perhaps you should take a remedial class at your local community college.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I thought they TOLD you..........."When I was a kid they told me to put my head under the desk and practice for when the communists were going to blow me up"

Really? And your teacher said these words or the other which was it?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
You should lay off the crack pipe Lucky. My story didn't change. That's the effect of mind altering halucinagens you are experiencing.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
funny about how you change your story and how your memory from when you were 4 years old is so outstanding!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: NBC's William M Larkin - Anti Military Bias or Fair Reporting