NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX : Swingers Discussion 775781021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX
TOPIC: NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dzzy,

I think you are correct. Just like I call out the left posters who use blogs as "proof" of republicans or conservatives bad conduct or comments, this one concerning Pelosi appears to be an urbun legend as well.

Research has found that in early October 2006, a pair of writers purchased editorial space in the New York Times. Over the course of a few days they wrote parodies and satires concerning the "what if" of the coming election (November 2006). One of the parodies was if the Democrats took control and Pelosi was named speaker. The editorial imagined what she would say. This was imagined from the writers view and imagination thus a satire, not anything that Pelosi did say herself.

The two writers also did parodies of Republicans if they lost control or if the maintained control of the house and/or senate.

This is why I hate blogs as the majority of blogs, left wing or right wing, does not provide any published or legitimate source. They simply refer to another blog as their source.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
it appears that these are not pelosi quotes but just a "right wing" mail around..

never understood why people want to pass on mis information....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
is that a real quote? if so, when was it made and what is the source?

i find it hard to believe.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
if that is a real qoute from polosi, then any dem canidate who even touches her has lost my vote, hell they probably lost it anyway. I just have no confidence in this party anymore. They kicked out the only real independent voice in their party, as far as I know, and that was Joe Lieberman. The party has shown it's true colors and they are not Red, White, and Blue. Those statements are indefensible and UnAmerican, period. It amazes me how the "civility" and "bi-partisonship" promised so quickly had been tossed aside. But then again it never really existed in the first place. This is a dangerous person leading dangerous people, we are not Europeans, we are Americans. I hope my fellow Americans reconsider and vote to take her out of power in the next mid term. If they take the white house in 08' the damage they could do may be irreversible, of course they will use Bush as a scapegoat for their failures in everything. Not saying that the republicans had not done so when it came to Clinton, but I see the reason behind the GOP's failures and the Dems failure as two different things. The GOP failed because they forgot who they were, the Dems will fail because they are going to be themselves.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
happy,

I have to clarify and state you are correct. It is an interesting read, just one I find extremely biased and takes many liberties with the links by misrepresenting them and distorting them which I do not find to be "unbiased" as the site claims to be.

This site does the same thing that the far right wing nut sites do, who also take statements, news articles etc, and pass them off at face value without placing them into the context they were meant in.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sen, I did think it was an interesting read even though it generalized (to the left) points and made broad and vague comparisons. I tend not to dismiss something entirely unless it is to the far extreme. The points were not, but the comparisons were (even by my standards) a bit out there and grasping.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Just another hateful liberal weblog with distortions, misrepresentations and bullet statements that can easily be disproved.

The far right does the same thing and I put little stock in either side of these types of blogs.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Google "Project for the Old AMerican Century". Interesting read.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
In your view what is fascism?

Underline Your...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Really I wanted your view on how this will come to pass here in the US? and why Nancy and her crew wont succeed in reforming the US and the constitution.How is Facsism more likely than Polosi's Communistic Ideas for this country.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX