NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX : Swingers Discussion 775781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX
TOPIC: NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Applause Applause...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Angel just confussed, BI curious? you havent figured that out yet? Bi or not?LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Just about everything in print these days evolves out of someone's opinion. Blogs are even more so that way, which is why I don't put much stock in what I read in them unless it can be verified again and again. However, I do find some of this stuff very interesting (if not out right funny sometimes) because of the generalizing, stretching and villification it takes to make the point.

As to Nancy Pelosi, she's been a great disappointment.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Oh yes I am glad this whole issue concerning Polosi has been sorted out. I had a feeling that it sounded too good to be true. I mean Hannity and the likes would be quoting this stuff everyday if it were. But I don't think that the propaganda is too far from her true agenda. She's from Francisco after all, truth may be much scarier than fiction. But I'm willing to give her a chance to prove me wrong.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
You know I actually kind of believe Angel, I mean how many Bi males on this site has the balls to say whatever the fuck they want. He's got a brass set, I kinda admire that. Although he's totally bat shit. He does offer glimpses of coherent intellectual dialog. Which is more than I can say for some of the Sane assholes on this site. I'm still hoping for a show down between Angel and the resident Chubby Anarchist Indian.......That would PPV!!!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Angel,

If you do not have an "agenda" you would not be participating in this site, nor providing your insight, opinions and discussions within these forums.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Dzzy,

Well said and you have convinced me through many of your post that you believe and are sincere in that "agenda". People can disagree on issues yet still open each other's minds to differing opinions.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
my agenda is to create honest thought out posts and find hot swingers :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
angel,

Everyone has an "agenda", to claim otherwise is dishonest.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Angel,

I don't think most people are gullable nor do I think .38 posted this with any malice or intent to deceive. Many posters live by web blogs, web pages and internet political sites that pass on the same information to each other and then credit each other as a reference.

The Supreme Court itself has stated that "policing" the internet for fact, fraud, slander and libel is almost impossible being that it is a global and not a United States informational tool.

I think most Americans believe in the basic goodness of people and therefore a large percentage trust or believe what they are told or read until they get burned by it. I have the same "glass half full" view that people are basically good and try to be honest. However, the reason I do double check most of the time, is due to my background as an criminal and terrorism investigator.

.38 has been accurate with other AP, NY Times, Washington Post etc., articles they have presented and posted in the past. Based on that I feel .38 has demonstrated to me that they are honest. I took this information at face value, and I admit I should not have, but, again, I don't think .38 was being dishonest. There are many subjects .38 and I disagree on (imagine that - lol, as we are both conservatives), but having debated .38 on other issues I do not think .38 posted this with the knowledge it was an urban legend.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX