NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX : Swingers Discussion 77578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsNANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX
TOPIC: NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*L*...yeah, and they say we've evolved ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Heneforth, we have not only government over sight of the population, but taxation as well.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Angel, that happened when the meanest monkey jumped out of the tree and said "gimme a banana a week and I'll protekt you from the mean monkies"

(please forgive the use of the letter "k" as substituted for the letter AFTER '"B". I lost it somewhere, but I do have the rest of the alphabet)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
You are correct on that point, SandN. Frankly, an opinion that Pelosi is an idiot doesn't hold much water in the political spectrum. They don't get into office by being brilliant OR idiots, they get their office because they can afford it. I'd rather have someone who knows how to make money (or how to run a business or invest), going to Syria rather than some flake with a high Civil Service number from State. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I won't argue that Pelosi is an idiot (lol), but I have no problem with her or any other member of congress going, as suggested by the Iraq Study Group.

Members of Congress should have some knowledge of the culture since they are responsible for approving international agreements on commerce, and trade, as well as medical and humanitarian aid, that are initially developed and proposed through the Executive Branch and the State Department.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I read this last night and was going to comment then but ran out of time.

The reason these phony editorials have made it so far in the internet world is that people WANT to believe the worst about the political parties they oppose. They WANT to believe that a liberal would say such a thing. And they WANT to believe that they themselves are right and the other people (with whom they disagree) are wrong. My father hated Roosevelt (Franklin, not Teddy) with a passion, and would not ever agree that some of his actions were needed in the rebuilding of some aspects of the economy of this country.

And why did Pelosi travel to Syria? Tongue in cheek, I'd say because the Bush Admin told her not to. Seriously, ANY dialogue is better than NO dialogue. Other than that, I can't say I agree with her going. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Poly,

I do not like Pelosi either, but the bipartisan Iraq study group did publish as one of their suggestions that members of Congress travel to the region to experience, not only Iraq, but the Middle East as well.

My problem was in her public statements attempting to make or develop policy. That is the responsibility of the State Department under the Executive Branch. Not only that but she stated things that turned out to be inaccurate, as pointed out by the Israel government.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sen...LOL...you got that right.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
"Alas, I can't even read a good book without without questioning the writers motives. Back to sci-fi ;-)" ------------------------------------------------------------- Happy,

I think that is a good thing. We learn by questioning and doing a little fact finding on our own.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
LOL...Angel, I agree. I would love to see the disclaimers on said blogs, internet sites and news cast alike..."information herein is totally the opinion of the writer based on information garnered from web based and other media propaganda. Regurgitate at your own risk".

Alas, I can't even read a good book without without questioning the writers motives. Back to sci-fi ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: NANCY MAO TSE TUNG PELOSI MARX