My Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While : Swingers Discussion 2162271013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMy Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While
TOPIC: My Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   13 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would really be curious if the Rethuglikans here could survive without some poor liberal to listen to them and try to educate them on their incredible ignorance. I left for a while because of the 'echo chamber' here, which amazingly broke for about 5 minutes after their party got trounced this past election cycle, and apparently some of the best and brightest have also departed for the exact same reasons.

So, could the knuckle draggers survive? Would they begin scrounging up old posts of the liberals and use them as a sort of literary cadaver to drag through the streets of SLS Poli Forums, taunting liberals in absentia? Would they begin to attack each other? Simply fade away? It would be fun to find out....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   13 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: My Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While