My Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While : Swingers Discussion 216227101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMy Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While
TOPIC: My Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With the withdrawal of sane and rational citizens from daily conversations, the Queen of Ace Boon GOPoopery will again rule the fora.

The Spooker Junkyard Racoons will again chant in unison, "All Hail PolyGrl!"

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
The Garbanzo Bean Dip of Priebus has proven to cause salmonella poisoning.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Ohhh Hoooo Hoooo the mean evil conservatives are picking on the libtards again.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Robert..look at the current state of the GOP...there is a war for the heart and soul of the party...all we dems need do is pop some popcorn, sit back and enjoy

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
“It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"I just kept blasting them with the truth "

When a person is an exclusive dispensary of the truth, you can't have more than one of them in the conversation.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Blah Blah Blah....

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
They would be like a group of starving animals in a room without food. After a few weeks of bitching about our leaving and their victory over us... They would start turning against each other... and then consume of each other their flesh.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
DU has ZERO tolerance for decent or disagreement, but they tell you that up front. Personally I only look in their from time to time to snag a factoid or quote. Not my cup of tea

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Party DU is no better. They kicked me out this time because I corrected a couple of their star players with provable facts about guns. I'm talking about how they are made and what is physically inside of them, an absolutely provable fact. When they called me names I just kept blasting them with the truth and posted exactly where they could find it. In the end they booted me out because I was right and it destroyed the major point they had based that thread on. When I have factual disagreements with the hard right religious zealots on Free Republic they call me names but sooner of later a few will look for themselves and also post the truth. The Zealots on the right get mad but they don't kick me out like the left wing Zealots at DU do.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: My Humble Opinion to Liberals-Leave The Echo Chamber to the Rethuglikans for a While