Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics My America
TOPIC: My America
Created by: SensuousAndNasty
Original Starting post for this thread:
My America;

A Noble, yet flawed country who has spread the word of individual freedom and democracy.

A Noble, yet flawed country that provides billions in education and schooling across the Globe.

A Noble, yet flawed country that provides billions in medical and pharmacutical aid across the world.

A Noble, yet flawed country that has millions of volunteers, not only in military uniform, but as Doctors and nurses, aids, and peace and job corp volunteers.

A Noble, yet flawed country that believes every human being has a right to make individual choices versus living under fear and control.

A Noble, yet flawed country whose people give generously through private and individual donations.

A Noble, yet flawed country that more immigrants flock to then any other country in the world.

A Noble, yet flawed country that produces the men and women that put on a uniform and defend her through low pay, intolerable conditions, and without fanfare.

A Noble, yet flawed country where our leadership, although with the best intentions, can fail, yet the country and freedoms we take for granted steam roll forward.

A Noble, yet flawed country where we can respect dissent as a form of patriotism, but know the ultimate form is one’s sacrifice to maintain this countries liberties or in the attempt to give others a taste of freedom.

My country is flawed, but it’s greatness is in the ability to stand strong and proud, in the face of either, internal dissatisfaction, or external conflict. It is not perfect, but it is a beacon of hope, and represents the possibility of individual prosperity and decency to all mankind. No other country on this earth, nor in history has achieved so much in so few years. This great experiment, that the flawed but visionary founders, placed into motion, is still evolving. I see this experiment, even with our past and present pitfalls and failures, as one of great and future success.

How do you see America?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 197   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Showed *my* lack of intelligence? Oh now I'm really retiring from this forum.

No. Really.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Aw now don't get angry.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Isn't it funny how you've spent all day now trying to convince yourself that some stranger you've never met (and never will, God willing) didn't participate in duck and cover drills when he was a child.

That's just freakin' hilarious!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You know, I wouldn't be a very good flame warrior if I just *answered* your question straight out like you want. I'd hold that I'd be a very poor flame warrior, indeed. I mean, first I concede to your demands, then I'd have to concede to everyone else's demands for straight answer's as well. Appeasement is not a solution.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I think it's in the flame warrior code that we don't have to answer questions. I'm sure it's in the manual.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
If I'm a flame warrior does that mean I don't have to answer?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"I might even answer your question."

Inconceivable!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Where in your deluded mind to you get that I was a "flame warrior"? Seriously, you accuse me of impugning your character. Then you impugn *my* character.

Why don't you explain to the class the logic you used to navigate to the conclusion that I am a "flame warrior" (as you put it).

I mean, talk about being delusional. The evil flame warrior strikes again!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I can't believe John Wayne would whine that his character has been impugned.

Inconceivable!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 197   End
TOPIC: My America