Mother shot holding infant son : Swingers Discussion 221223
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMother shot holding infant son
TOPIC: Mother shot holding infant son
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

"Robert..for the love of GOD...AGAIN with the 3D printing hysteria For the past 100+ years most machinists and all gunsmiths have been able to convert a semi automatic weapon fully automatic. When was the last time a crime was committed with a fully automatic weapon? Child molesters will molest children regardless of the law, so shall we repael the laws? It's an absurd argument."

We have laws against drugs, does this top teenagers from making drugs from other chemicals? No, it created a market for do it yourself chemist.

That is all you will end up doing with gun control laws... It has come time to begin fixing society and not degrading parts of the society by simply taking away their right to a weapon... Just because you are afraid of what they might do.

Sadly, like the gun owners, you are fearful of the future and wish to shield yourself from it. Gun owners use their guns and you wish to use law. Neither method will work.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Party:

Nope, the way you have been speaking sense December has been demanding bans. You have now realized that his isn't going to happen and wish to make people think you have soften your stance by never having the hard line stance.

By the way, when you say general public... That means everyone as everyone is the general public. Adding in the little extra tidbit about extra permits is how you are now trying to seem softer.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Incorrect Robert...No weapon is in fact banned. What I have always advocated has been prohibition of the sales of such weapons to the general public. Fully automatic weapons exist, they are not banned, but one has to go through a rigorous process to own one. This is constitutional under both Miller and Heller

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Party:

When you first started shouting about gun control, you made it quite clear that you want any weapon with a pistol grip banned. You didn't say anything about registration, you said a ban.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
GFandME ,,get a C3 FFL...and all your wildest dreams can come true

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Robert..for the love of GOD...AGAIN with the 3D printing hysteria For the past 100+ years most machinists and all gunsmiths have been able to convert a semi automatic weapon fully automatic. When was the last time a crime was committed with a fully automatic weapon? Child molesters will molest children regardless of the law, so shall we repael the laws? It's an absurd argument. Please don't profess to know what i want and what I am thinking, as I have made it quite clear. I am not calling for the "banning" of anything, I am simply calling for equal regulation of a weapon which as I pointed out, is in fact MORE dangerous that it's highly regulated fully automatic version. A 16 year old can get a drivers licence, but you don't put one behind the wheel of a Semi.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
The "slippery slope" theory is for people who believe we as a society are too inept to make intelligent choices and distinctions....I agree some are, but thankfully those with the clout to make decisions are not among them. You have to register and insure you car, has anyone suggested they want to come and confiscate it?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
robert, we finally agree on something. LOL

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
GF:

PP wants all weapon designs for civilian use to return to musket designs... No pistol grips.

If this is what he wants, then he will want it for hand guns as well. They use to be designed differently at one point in time...

Personally I am against bans of any kind unless you are a criminal or mentally damaged in a way that can make you a threat. But at this point, you lost the right.

More over, PP refuses to take 3D printing into account. He is of the same mindset of the groups who wish to ban illegal download of media of all kinds. What he fails to realize is that with the advent of advanced technology, you can hack into your neighbors wireless Router and if you have some skill, never become caught. (yes, even if it is the latest models, with the latest security.)

It is for this reason I remain with wired routers and forgo the convenience of a wireless router.

More over, you can use spoofing websites and or programs to send a false signal.

In the end of the day... Bans are outdated.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
PP, strictly for fun. I LOVE killing paper. I go to the range every weekend in the winter to shoot for fun. (randomly in nice weather) Its a challenge and fun as hell. To be able to kill paper with a fully automatic AR would be just that much more fun.

Absolutely no other reason.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Mother shot holding infant son