More violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows : Swingers Discussion 2151311051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMore violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows
TOPIC: More violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Education and parenting. Two are better than one, and when that one didn't have proper education or the understanding that books take you further than sports, entertainment, and religion/prayer... This is what you have. "

That could be the first intelligent thing I've seen 8 post. Doubtful he's smart enough to see the solution.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17122 posts)
It take money to move... I see..

So how did our ancestors do it, without a pot to piss in, and they moved from another continent altogether. Just how many excuses are we going to tolerate...my ass we're not a deadbeat nation. We absolutely are a deadbeat nation, and this administration is encouraging it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
"The inner cities have a culture of dependency.

Thank the Liberals. This is EXACTLY what they created."

-- yep their plan of creating an inner city and projects is really working....no thanks to Consevatives

Education and parenting. Two are better than one, and when that one didn't have proper education or the understanding that books take you further than sports, entertainment, and religion/prayer... This is what you have.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2117 posts)
"The inner cities have a culture of dependency.

Thank the Liberals. This is EXACTLY what they created."

-- yep their plan of creating an inner city and projects is really working....no thanks to Consevatives

Education and parenting. Two are better than one, and when that one didn't have proper education or the understanding that books take you further than sports, entertainment, and religion/prayer... This is what you have.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2117 posts)
"Well that would be nice, but sadly when children are haveing children , Daddy's most likely in jail, and mommy's most likely laid up in a crack house, and the fact that ignorance breeds ingnorance, it's not likley to happen. "

Yaaaaaaaa............it's all because they are poor. LOL!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17122 posts)
"Because it takes money to move. also where are they going to go , rural Mississippi? "

How about they just make an effort that their kids go to school, then they can go almost anywhere.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17122 posts)
I simply do not understand the culture where people choose to stay and watch their children die

Because it takes money to move. also where are they going to go , rural Mississippi?

Username hidden
(574 posts)
1. I returned because I did not wish to leave your charge of me being racist to stand unanswered.

2. "-- The same person authored both of these in this thread. "

Yes, I did. And you have a point. While I didn't intend to say *I* was drawing the conclusion and intended to ask what other conclusion one *could* draw, fair enough.

*Now* I walk from this thread. Allege whatever you like, I will not answer it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19827 posts)
The inner cities have a culture of dependency.

Thank the Liberals. This is EXACTLY what they created.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17122 posts)
I believe this has to be defined first by social economic criteria. They we may take a look at who is inside of those boundaries. Desperation does influence some people to do desperate things.

The other side of this coin is that the gang activity is not about impulse shooting and killing. It is about turf and drug sales monopolies in defined areas that different gangs claim. This is long term and is a part of the inner city culture now.

I simply do not understand the culture where people choose to stay and watch their children die.

It seems that they always find an excuse to stay. As far as I can tell it is about the ability to be able to continue to claim their "victim" identity.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 140   End
TOPIC: More violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows