More violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows : Swingers Discussion 2151311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMore violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows
TOPIC: More violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 148   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Spartans beat the Trojans in the Rose Bowl. So what?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Greeks started the Trojan War because Trojan was the best condom available at the time. They were, after all, having unprotected Greek sex until then.

It had nothing to do with boobs.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"The only possibly infantile attraction I have is for boobies. "

Take any noun -- say "boobies" -- and someone will say they've killed more people than all guns. The Trojan War, for example. Would the Greeks have gone over there, if she hadn't had boobs? Doubt it.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Agree that the states idea is a good one. And it's predictable how it would turn out. Pro-second ammendment states like Texas would have lower crime rates. Anti-second ammendment states like Illinois would be bat shit dangerous places to live.

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
"What the administration is doing is smoke and mirrows designed to make people feel good- not to solve the problem."

Disagree~While the asshole is using smoke and mirrors he is dancing in blood, not to make people feel good. He is doing it for power and control, that IS what gun control is about, that is why they use the word "control". Most people are to naive to realize that they are poking them in the face with the word.

Otherwise it would be called gun regulation.

While I do not like O'Reilly he has a good idea on the solution. Let the states decide how to handle gun regulation. Some states will be free and some will not. People will have the ability to move to a free state.

The second part of his idea I believe is unconstitutional but I can agree with it. That is a mandatory ten year federal prison sentence for any crime committed with a gun including state laws. This would shift the focus to the criminals where it should be, but I am not sure of the constitutionality of handing out federal prison sentences for state crimes. Now if they are going to charge them with a federal crime add on I believe that may be constitutional.

A simple unlawful use of a weapon federal crime statute would cover everything, including golf clubs, fireplace pokers, bricks, knives. Again it may still be unconstitutional though. Unless they can tie to interstate commerce.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I had to research naturopathic physician and found this...

"While these degrees may be held by people outside of these states and provinces, in most other jurisdictions, the terms are unprotected and may be used by anyone, regardless of educational level."

Hmm, interesting. so I research a bit more and find a other very interesting information. I read that some who practice naturopathic medicine have been known to examine chicken entrails to predict the outcome of a disorder.

The term witch doctor comes to mind.

Ooga booga.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"A gun is apparently a security blanket and an omnipotent phallic symbol at once. It is preferable to believe there's a deeper psychology. But the gun-worship arguments you see in this forum do reinforce the idea that it's an infantile attraction, after all."

For the record…

I am a secure heterosexual man and have no interest in a phallus, or a phallic symbol, nor do I have any interest in a security blanket. I do not worship guns or any other tool.

The only possibly infantile attraction I have is for boobies.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
In 2012 there were 447 gun deaths in Chicago. The vast majority done with simple hand guns. What the administration is doing is smoke and mirrows designed to make people feel good- not to solve the problem.

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
let me see if I got this right.the gunnies want to keep guns to protect theyselves form harm and the goverment.the antigunnies want to take up arms to force the gunnies to give their arms so the anti gunnies will feel safe and the goverment can rule.so the ones who feel safe with guns are forced to give up thier guns by those who do not feel safe with guns,but will use guns to take away your guns.so the gunnies end up with no guns and the antiigunnies end up with all the guns.can somebody tell me if I got this right.or am I missing something here...........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
A gun is apparently a security blanket and an omnipotent phallic symbol at once. It is preferable to believe there's a deeper psychology. But the gun-worship arguments you see in this forum do reinforce the idea that it's an infantile attraction, after all.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 148   End
TOPIC: More violent deaths in US than other wealthy nations, report shows