Moore on Oprah today : Swingers Discussion 88129
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMoore on Oprah today
TOPIC: Moore on Oprah today
Created by: bisexually The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm with Bill.

LOL

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
Al gore, Clinton and George Bush were travelling along Titanic. Suddenly the ship hits a iceberg and starts to sink. Al-gore being an idiot said “Save the ICEBERG and the women and children”. Bush gets up in front of everyone, trying to rush out first says “Fuck all the women”. Clinton gets confused and asks right after Bush “Do we have time”

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Mischief - Welcome aboard! You make some very good comments and you are right - there are other methods of obtaining the coverage and help you need.

A little known secret: all the people getting free aid - regardless of their income status - do it by being persistent and doing extensive research.

Back to the insurance - There's an old adage: people are motivated by their wants not by their needs. This holds true with health insurance coverage; what it really does is provide you with "options" in terms of getting the coverage you want - not what's needed (although both can be the same).

But if their was a choice, it is better to have the insurance because both parties (doctor and patient) make the decision.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
WTG Mischief! LOL @ DJ...true

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
So what's wrong with Clinics? That's where a large portion of the mentally ill are treated. If you can't afford something better, consider being grateful for what you can get. The mentally ill are not turned away. Private insurance is really no better with mental illness. They still don't like it. Chronic, expensive, can't be x-rayed, quantitated. That's why it's treated differently by them. Higher copays are the norm.

Regarding needing a serious operation. They have social workers in all hospitals around here. Those folks solve the money issues while the patients are treated.

I have gripes. Imigrants who immediately get medical assistance. These folks are not poor. They work off the grid, wear nice culturally appropiate clothing, and suck off of our system. You should have to put into the legal system for 10 years before you are elegible for medical assistance.

Older folks who complain about the quality/cost of health care while they are sitting on a paid for house. They do without so they can leave the house to the kids. No where does it say you have to leave the kids a ton of money. They act poor regarding food, heat, medicine, and other creature comforts...while sitting on 200K. That makes no sense.

Young ably bodied folks who are on government assistance because they have had children too early. I suspect the birth rate would drop if they actually had to pay for those kids themselves. They should have to work for those benefits. The government should not just "give" benefits to folks smart enough to work the system.

Lastly a HUGE additional cost lies at the feet of physicians. There are tons of very effective older drugs whose patents have run out. These are affordable by most folks. They cover most conditions. There are very few situations that require "new" medicines. These are the ones you see on TV. Those drugs are at least $100.00/month. I call all the time to get less expensive meds for my patients. It pisses me off that prescribers seem to write for the most expensive stuff without trying the less expensive stuff first.

Lipitor BTW is worth the $. But if you can't afford it.. Zocor generic is $15./90days..and gets a lot of folks into a statin when they couldn't afford one.

Finally, You will LOVE government insurance if you like going to the MVA.

Mischief...pays her way.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
gay is right zero you are that and queer as a 3 dollar bill, can't wait for you to visit iran...lol you and rosie could go together.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
tbr,

I've worked in the ins and financial field for 15 years. Were you get 30-40% profile in beyond me. Insurance is a business, is it perfect NO, but they are not making 40% if they were their stocks would be off the charts.... right now most health and property companies aren't worth owning.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
marketing brochures under the men's toilet stalls in Panama City and Pensacola airports,

And you know this how? what an assclown...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Welcome back bisexually!!! I mean pussy 977?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Moore on Oprah today