Mitt the Twit Gives Advice to Iranian Terrorists : Swingers Discussion 208797
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsMitt the Twit Gives Advice to Iranian Terrorists
TOPIC: Mitt the Twit Gives Advice to Iranian Terrorists
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
"I mean if I were Iran, if I were Iran-- I mean-- and-- and a crazed fanatic, I'd say, "Let's get a little fissile-- material to Hezbollah and have them carry it to Chicago or some other place. And then if anything goes wrong or America starts acting up, we'll just say, 'And guess what? Unless you stand down, why, we're gonna let off a dirty bomb.'" I mean this-- this is where we have-- where America can be held up and blackmailed by Iran. By the mullahs. By crazy people."

WTF?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

You never posted where Obama made money from outscourcing work. Where he or a business he owned closed jobs in the US and opened them in another nation.

Buying goods which are already being made in china (or other) isn't outscourcing. Sure it doesn't help the US, but this is the world YOU CAPITALIST made.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
"I do not worship Obama. "

BULLFUCKINGSHIT! Almost all your posts are ads with bogus shit from his campaign. You accept whatever is in those ads without the least bit of research.

In fact when the hypocrisy is pointed out to you of what you say about Romney you then make dumb excuses for Obama doing exactly what you rail against.

To you he can do no wrong~~That is worship!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
But instead Mickey, you're a fly in an outhouse, of this thing we call common sense.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Fjep:

I do not worship Obama. I have stated that he has made mistakes, but when compared between the economic traitor that is Romney and Obama... Obama receives my vote.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert why do you worship Obama?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Just:

Why must you fear your god? Why must it be worshiped? What arrogance in being any god must be, when it is able to do what your bible claims it to be able to do. To hurt lesser beings than it, because we give it lip for the sufferings we see around us? For challenging it and demanding that it explain itself for acting so... Piety... So human.

If this is how your god acts, if it judges humanity... I eagerly await my meeting with it. Because I fully intend to server your gods head and mount it on a pike as a warning to all other false gods. "Humanity isn't a play thing!"

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Wish I was 8? that is priceless, Wish I was a fly on the wall when ya tell that to the man upstairs before he boots ur ass downstairs. :=)

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4834 posts)
Pm, You were that kindergartner incorrectly calling apples, the oranges....

PS, Fuck your god and your guns.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
perf, To us it pretty evident the fear is setting in for the Libs, The time is near to when their POTUS They love so much will be POOF Gone se ya. :+)

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4834 posts)
Ya, I think Romney should apologize right after OweBama does for his 'God and Guns' comment.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
TOPIC: Mitt the Twit Gives Advice to Iranian Terrorists